Add to basket or enquire
Both B2C and B2B brands are increasingly using social media advertising to help them reach their target audience in order to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
This one day course will teach you how to start advertising on the six major social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Snapchat.
Led by one of our expert social media professionals, we'll help you get to grips with building target audiences on each platform, understand what ad formats to choose for success and discuss best practice around how to successfully structure and set up a campaign across each platform.
We'll look at how you can target and reach your audience using different data signals. You will also learn step by step how to build an audience for success.
Our Social Media Advertising Standard course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London.
We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in the best practices for using social media advertising.
Learn how to reach your target audience online using social media advertising. You will learn about the different ad formats across each platform and when you should use each one, depending on what marketing objective you want to achieve.
You will leave the course knowing how to successfully launch your own social media advertising campaign, following industry best practice.
Upon completion of our Standard course, you'll walk away with the ability to:
- Explain the difference between organic and paid social
- Illustrate the role each platform plays and how it fits into the paid social landscape
- Build an advertising audience on each of the six major social platforms
- Identify which formats of creative should be used for advertising objectives
- Set up a social media advertising campaign that is in line with industry best practice
The Paid Social Landscape
- The State of Paid Social
- Organic vs Paid
- The role each platform plays
Building a Target Audience
- Customer Personas
- Different data types and data signals
- Building an audience on each of the main platforms (Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
Introduction to ad formats
- The difference between ad formats
- How these can be applied against specific objectives
- The level of user behaviour desired within format
Campaign Structure and Setup
- Campaign structures of each social platform
- The importance of using campaign structure correctly
- How to build a campaign in each social platform
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal if you want to learn how to use and set up your own social media advertising campaigns to market a business or brand. It's aimed at business owners or professionals in a digital, marketing or PR role.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.