Add to basket or enquire
Our Social Housing Manager course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Social Housing Manager Training is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Social Housing Manager Training, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get an endorsed certificate, you should consider this Social Housing Manager Training from One Education.
Why People Enrol this Social Housing Manager Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Social Housing Manager course
- Learning materials of our Social Housing Manager course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Social Housing Manager course content for a full year
- Complete the Social Housing Manager course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Social Housing Manager course
This Social Housing Manager course is designed with the following modules:
***Social Housing Manager***
Module 01: Introduction to Social Housing
- What is Social Housing?
- The Necessity of Social Housing
- Range of People Living in Social Housing
Module 2: Land Law Principles- Rights and Interests
- Legal Estates, Legal Interests, and Equitable Interests
- Formalities for the Land
- Protecting Third Party Interests
- Easements to Use the Land
- Trusts of Lands
- Adverse Possession
Module 03: Tenant Selection and Tenant Management
- Application Procedure
- Tenant Responsibilities
- Housing Allocation
- Tenancy Transfers
- Tenancy Agreements
- Handling Complaints
Module 4: The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
- Tenancy Renewals
- Rental Increases
- Check-Out Process
- Claims for Dilapidations
- Returning the Deposit
- Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Useful Resources
Module 05: Managing Rental Income and Arrears
- Strategic Approach
- Organisational Structure
- Preventative Measures
Module 06: Maintenance, Safety, and Security of Social Housing
- House Rules
- Managing Maintenance and Condition
- Room Inspections
- Seasonal Maintenance
Module 07: Resident Involvement in Social Housing
- The Benefits of Tenant Participation
- Type, Purpose and Focus of Tenant Participation Activities
- Motivations, Barriers and Drivers of Tenant Participation
Module 08: Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviours
- The Definition of Anti-Social Behaviour
- Acts Directed at People
- Environmental Damage
- Misuse of Public Space
Module 09: Career Prospects of Social Housing Manager
- The Growth of Social Housing in England
- Job Providers
- Job Responsibility as a Social Housing Manager
How is the Social Housing Manager Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Social Housing Manager, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Social Housing Manager, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Social Housing Manager course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Social Housing Manager course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Social Housing Manager course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Social Housing Manager course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Social Housing Manager course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.