Add to basket or enquire
Our Social Housing Management Course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Social Housing Management Course is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Learn how to provide essential shelter and support for those who most need it by taking this comprehensive Social House Management course from One Education. You can quickly gain the knowledge required to maintain the property and understand the needs and rights of a tenant by training with us. Enrol today and understand the necessities and potential of UK Social Housing.
Social Housing will always be needed for individuals on low incomes or special requirements, and the country will still need people of high-calibre and empathy to ensure that these properties are managed well. You can train to become an exceptional Social Housing Manager with our help and guidance. Our interactive modules will teach you everything you need to know about handling property and overseeing the welfare of tenants.
By taking this Social Housing Management course, which has been crafted with the aid of industry professionals, you will quickly come to understand the great necessity for this service. You’ll be taught how to select appropriate tenants and manage them, as well as overseeing the finance and maintenance of all assigned properties. The course also coaches you on how to establish a working relationship with tenants and deal with any possible anti-social behaviour that you may encounter. By the time you have completed the modules, you will be fully aware of the career prospects that this sector holds and have the capability to become a successful part of it.
What Will I Learn from This Social Housing Management Course?
- Understand the need for social housing and the full range of tenants that use it
- Learn how to select tenants and work with them successfully
- Know how to manage rent and deal with arrears
- Be able to maintain properties and manage tenants’ expectations
- Discover how to involve residents and tenants in your planning and activities
- Gain the skills to deal with anti-social behaviour
- Become aware of the career prospects available in social housing
Why People Enrol this Social Housing Management Course From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Social Housing Management Course
- Learning materials of our Social Housing Management Course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Social Housing Management course content for a full year
- Complete the Social Housing Management Course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Social Housing Management Course
Purchasing this Social Housing Management Course will make you eligible to apply for an exclusive TOTUM card — the #1 student discount card with amazing deals on renowned restaurants, clothing lines, accessories, gadgets, beauty products and many more!
This Social Housing Management Course is designed with the following modules:
Social Housing Management
Module 01: Introduction to Social Housing
- What is Social Housing?
- The Necessity of Social Housing
- Range of People Living in Social Housing
Module 02: Tenant Selection and Tenant Management
- Application Procedure
- Tenant Responsibilities
- Housing Allocation
- Tenancy Transfers
- Tenancy Agreements
- Handling Complaints
Module 03: Managing Rental Income and Arrears
- Strategic Approach
- Organisational Structure
- Preventative Measures
- Arrears Collection
- Former Tenants Arrears
- Legal Action
- Rent Restructuring
Module 04: Maintenance, Safety, and Security of Social Housing
- House Rules
- Managing Maintenance and Condition
- Room Inspections
- Seasonal Maintenance
- General Safety Procedures
- Healthy Home Rating System
- Fire Prevention in Social Houses
Module 05: Resident Involvement in Social Housing
- The Benefits of Tenant Participation
- Type, Purpose and Focus of Tenant Participation Activities
- Motivations, Barriers and Drivers of Tenant Participation
- Translating Resident Views
Module 06: Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviours
- The Definition of Anti-Social Behaviour
- Acts Directed at People
- Disregard for Community
- Environmental Damage
- Misuse of Public Space
- Supporting the Vulnerable
- Preventing Anti-Social Behaviour in Social Housing
Module 07: Career Prospects of Social Housing Manager
- The Growth of Social Housing in England
- Job Providers
- Job Responsibility as a Social Housing Manager
- Skills Necessary for a Social Housing Manager
- Challenges in Social Housing Sectors
- Future of Social Housing
How is the Social Housing Management Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Social Housing Management Course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Social Housing Management Course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Social Housing Management Course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in social housing management
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Social Housing Management Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Social Housing Management Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Social Housing Management Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Social Housing Management Course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, how do you get course materials. For example books to assist with what questions have to be answered. Kind regards Maureen
Hi Maureen, Thanks for the question. All our courses are completely online. Once you will purchase the course, we will assign you to the course and you can study the course online from your account. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
It says this course is £18 is this a month or in total.
Dear Caroline, Thank you for your question. The mentioned price is the total price for the full course. You do not need to pay anything monthly. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can i opt to complete the course in less than 12 months?
Dear Bunmi, Thank you for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 15 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing, and you can complete it anytime within a year. Therefore, you can finish the course at your own pace. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.