Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Learn new skills and develop your professional knowledge with the Social Housing and Tenant Support and learn from home at a pace that suits you. The Social Housing and Tenant Support has been expertly designed for you to complete through distance e-learning and achieve a professional qualification all without leaving your own home!
Once you enrol on the Social Housing and Tenant Support, you will have full course access for one year, meaning you are free to complete the Social Housing and Tenant Support at a pace that suits you. Enrol on the Social Housing and Tenant Support now and start studying using any internet-enabled device including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
With 24/7 student support offered to you on the Social Housing and Tenant Support, you can be sure of quick and comprehensive assistance whenever you need it.
Enrol now on the Social Housing and Tenant Support and get access to top-quality training modules which will cover the essential topics you need to excel in your chosen field and help push you towards your dream job!
Why Choose Social Housing and Tenant Support?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with CPD & IAO accredited proficiency
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included.
Here are the topics you will cover on the Social Housing and Tenant Support Course:
***Social Housing and Tenant Support***
- Module 01: Introduction to Social Housing
- Module 02: Tenant Selection and Tenant Management
- Module 03: Managing Rental Income and Arrears
- Module 04: Maintenance, Safety, and Security of Social Housing
- Module 05: Resident Involvement in Social Housing
- Module 06: Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviours
- Module 07: Career Prospects of Social Housing Manager
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34
Who is this course for?
The Social Housing and Tenant Support has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Social Housing and Tenant Support.
Enrol on the Social Housing and Tenant Support and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Social Housing and Tenant Support with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Social Housing and Tenant Support without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Social Housing and Tenant Support online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.