Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Social Housing and Tenant Management and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Social Housing and Tenant Management course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Social Housing and Tenant Management course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Social Housing and Tenant Management.
This premium online course titled Social Housing and Tenant Management ensures your professional development. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 3 hours.
With this Social Housing and Tenant Management program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Social Housing and Tenant Management course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Social Housing and Tenant Management course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Social Housing and Tenant Management and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Social Housing and Tenant Management From One Education:
- Receive an IAO-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Social Housing and Tenant Management course
- Learning materials of our Social Housing and Tenant Management course comprises engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Social Housing and Tenant Management course content for a full year
- Complete the Social Housing and Tenant Management course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Social Housing and Tenant Management course
**** FREE GIFT ****
Wills and Probate Law – Level 3 Course is included completely for FREE with this Social Housing and Tenant Management Course! You'll get additional training on —
- The relationship between estates and wills
- Each legal step required to formulate a will
- The terminologies used when compiling legal documentation
- The rights and expectations of spouses and civil partners
- Full implications of probate and when it will be used
- How to interpret and error check any will document
- The possibility of will revocation and what it entails
- The power of attorney and when it is best to act on behalf of a client to protect their interest
This masterclass Social Housing and Tenant Management online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Social Housing and Tenant Management course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Social Housing and Tenant Management is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Social Housing and Tenant Management course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Social Housing and Tenant Management course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Social Housing and Tenant Management today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Social Housing and Tenant Management:
Module 01: Introduction to Social Housing
- What is Social Housing?
- The Necessity of Social Housing
- Range of People Living in Social Housing
Module 02: Tenant Selection and Tenant Management
- Application Procedure
- Tenant Responsibilities
- Housing Allocation
- Tenancy Transfers
- Tenancy Agreements
- Handling Complaints
Module 03: Managing Rental Income and Arrears
- Strategic Approach
- Organisational Structure
- Preventative Measures
- Arrears Collection
- Former Tenants Arrears
- Legal Action
- Rent Restructuring
Module 04: Maintenance, Safety, and Security of Social Housing
- House Rules
- Managing Maintenance and Condition
- Room Inspections
- Seasonal Maintenance
- General Safety Procedures
- Healthy Home Rating System
- Fire Prevention in Social Houses
Module 05: Resident Involvement in Social Housing
- The Benefits of Tenant Participation
- Type, Purpose and Focus of Tenant Participation Activities
- Motivations, Barriers and Drivers of Tenant Participation
- Translating Resident Views
Module 06: Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviours
- The Definition of Anti-Social Behaviour
- Acts Directed at People
- Disregard for Community
- Environmental Damage
- Misuse of Public Space
- Supporting the Vulnerable
- Preventing Anti-Social Behaviour in Social Housing
Module 07: Career Prospects of Social Housing Manager
- The Growth of Social Housing in England
- Job Providers
- Job Responsibility as a Social Housing Manager
- Skills Necessary for a Social Housing Manager
- Challenges in Social Housing Sectors
- Future of Social Housing
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Social Housing and Tenant Management course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Social Housing and Tenant Management course exam, you will be able to apply for an certificate.
Once you have passed the Social Housing and Tenant Management course exam, you will be eligible to apply for a certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Social Housing and Tenant Management training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Social Housing and Tenant Management course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Social Housing and Tenant Management Course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Social Housing and Tenant Management course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Social Housing and Tenant Management course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Social Housing and Tenant Management course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello, I would like to take the course of housing management , is that the price £18 for the course and if so how do i make the payment?
Dear Jenny, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, the price of the course is £18 at the moment. Please go the course page and click on the 'Add to basket' button and then click on the 'Review basket and checkout' button in order to purchase the course. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.