Learning accounting for small businesses can be a very rewarding experience. Accounting is practical and can be put to good use, benefiting small businesses often run without any accounting knowledge or standard practices. Small business accounting involves basics of the accounting cycle plus inventory control, if needed. Accounting doesn't need to be complicated or full of steps, it can be simple and effective for the small firm.
The course covers the types of information that need to be included and what systems should be used to record them. The course explains methods for improving and forecasting cash flow and budgets within the business and outlines how to respond to purchase and sales invoices. There is also a module explaining the importance of good credit control, including how to successfully speak to and deal with late-paying customers.
This course gives you a skillset that includes the day-to-day financial operations tasks carried out by small- to medium-sized businesses.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Small Business Accounting”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This Small Business Accounting course will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- This online small business accounting course provides small business owners, bookkeepers and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable accounting and bookkeeping system in their businesses.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. Few of career opportunities are:
- Finance Controller
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Payroll Clerk
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.