Add to basket or enquire
There’s something very nurturing about taking good care of your body. Don’t you feel great after an evening of pure indulgence in cleansing and beautifying? You’ll also be a better company and sleep more soundly.
There’s a lot to know about good body care – how to treat it, what to use, what to eat and what to avoid. You’ll find excellent tips on the best route to a body you love and the answers to your questions, including:
Should I ever expose my skin to the sun?
Can I help oily skin with my diet?
What special care should I take of my skin type?
How often should I exfoliate my face?
What’s the best method for hair removal?
What should I eat to improve my hair and nails?
We’ll also show you how to do a great mani-pedi, how to make your own natural products and much more. Unwrap this course now and give yourself the love you deserve.
Get informed on:
- Skin’s layers and functions
- How to deal with different qualities and imbalances
- What skin loves and hates – inside and outside
- Regimes that get your glow back
- Specific food, nutrients & supplements for youthful, supple skin
- How to help slow down skin ageing
Module 1: Let’s Get Under Your Skin
- Structure of skin
- Skin types
- 5 Skin care myths
Module 2: You Can Eat Yourself Beautiful!
- Skin and the nutrients it needs
- How to eat yourself beautiful?
- How to correct problem skin with diet and supplementation – what to include & avoid.
Module 3: Practical Skincare Regimes For Different Skin Types
- Dry skin
- Oily Skin
- Skin with acne
- Young skin
- Middle aged skin
- Mature skin
Module 4: Tips For Types – Skincare For Different Ethnicities
- Black / African Americans
- Hispanic / Latinos
- Pacific Islanders / Native Americans
Module 5: Hot And Not Bothered, Cool And Protected – Seasonal Skin Care
- Change your skincare routine as seasons change.
Module 6: On The Bright Side – Is The Sun Really That Bad?
- Specific supplements for great looking skin
- Sunscreens – a critical view
- Natural treatments for accidental sunburn
- Fake Tanning
Module 7: Can I Push Back Time? A Realistic Approach To Reducing Ageing Effects
- Anti-ageing skin care for different ethnic skin types
- The ingredients to look for in anti-ageing products
- How skin changes with each big birthday?
- What about Botox and Lifting?
Module 8: Treat Yourself – The Best Skin And Body Treatments
- What you must avoid if you want healthy, beautiful skin?
- Exfoliation and moisturising all over
- Skin care treatments you can do at home (incl. facials)
- Make your own natural skincare products
- Natural treatments for dry, scaly or itchy skin
- Treatments worth paying for
Module 9: Have It Off! Hair Removal Examined
Module 10: Reach Out And Touch – Hand And Foot Care
- A really good home manicure
- A really good home pedicure
- Specific food and nutrients for strong, shiny, healthy nails
- Foot skin care and treating problems including nail fungus
Module 11: Sleek, Sexy, Fabulous Hair
- Hair types and their qualities
- 10 tips for healthy, shiny hair
- Best treatments for different hair types
- Specific food and nutrients for lustrous, healthy hair and scalp
- What to stop doing now to keep your hair in good shape?
Module 12: Man! You Look Good
- Skincare routine
- Surviving daily shaving heroically
- Taking care of your beard or moustache
- Hands and Feet
- Tame your mane
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in health and beauty, natural products, and how to achieve the best looking skin without harsh, expensive chemicals. Those in the health industry would benefit from this course, as will makeup artists, nutritionists, natural medicine gurus, hemeopaths, and those who make natural beauty products.
Trendimi courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After you compete this course, you could:
- Start a blog, YouTube channel, or Instagram, sharing your knowledge, tips, and tricks
- Improve your skills as a makeup artist, stylist, or nail technician
- Create and sell natural remedies for various skin and hair complaints
- Improve your own skin and hair
- Advise clients on the proper care and nutrition to achieve a healthy, happy glow
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does this course need practicals
Thank you for your query. To complete the Skin and Body Care you don't need a practical component or any special materials. When you complete the course, you will know which additional products to buy depending on your needs.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Would I get a qualification after completing this course?
Hi, Thank you for your query. Upon course completion, you will receive a PDF certificate that is delivered by Trendimi. Kaoutar - Trendimi TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How do you complete the course? Is there a test to show you’ve learnt the information so you can get the certificate?
Hi Jessica, thank you for your query. After each module of your Skin and Body Care course, there is a short exam that includes multiple-choice questions. The final grade of your course will be the average of the twelve modules. Kind Regards, MichaelThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.