Add to basket or enquire
The level 2 computerised payroll for business RQF qualification will help you gain the skills you need to carry out a range of regular computerised payroll routines and activities using commercially available computerised payroll software. This qualification gives you the important underpinning knowledge and understanding of how payroll works with regards to tax codes, national insurance contributions, SMP, SSP and pension contributions.
Jointly developed by Sage UK in partnership with Skillsfirst, this RQF Accredited Qualification could help you to become a Payroll Administrator, Assistant Accountant Payroll Supervisor or in another similar job role.
You will study nine mandatory units combined into two units, a knoweldge unit and a skills unit. These two units enable to you comprehensively control and run an organisation’s payroll and include:
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Statutory Maternity Pay
- Pension Schemes
- Calculation of gross pay and net pay
- Attachment of earnings orders
- Computerised payroll theory and skills
- Spreadsheet software
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50c Payroll software for six months - extensions to the software are available for a small extra fee
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials with self-test activities, videos and tutorials.
- Practice simulations if you want to undertake some further exercises.
- Formative and summative testing that can be done in your own time at your own home.
You will have access to the software and the portal for 6 months but don’t worry if you need a little longer, we can organise that at a small extra cost for you.
Who is this course for?
Ideal for those with some knowledge of Payroll, this qualification helps learners understand the importance of security and confidentiality in performing any payroll task. The qualification also covers the vital under pinning manual payroll theory and knowledge of how PAYE, NIC and other statutory additions and deductions are calculated.
In order for the Sage software to work, you must have Windows Vista or above installed on a computer.
Sage software is not compatible with Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility.
Level 3 Computerised Payroll
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.