Add to basket or enquire
An excellent starting point if you are new to payroll. Learn on the most up to date and premium version of Sage 50c payroll software in your own time and at your own speed. You will also learn the underpinning knowledge of payroll processing, for example tax codes and how they work, NI contributions and their calculation. This knowledge is important so that you know how statutory payroll works within the software. Enhance our employability, progress in your career or learn how to run the payroll system for your own business.
Jointly developed by Sage UK in partnership with Skillsfirst, this RQF Accredited Qualification could help you to become a Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Administrator, Assistant Accountant or in another similar job role.
You will study three mandatory units organised accross a knowledge unit and a skills unit. These two units will give you an excellent start in understanding payroll administration and control.
- Making gross pay calculations
- Payroll preparation
- Computerised payroll administration
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50c Payroll software for six months - extensions to the software are available for a small extra fee
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials with self-test activities, videos and tutorials.
- Practice simulations if you want to undertake some further exercises.
- Formative and summative testing that can be done in your own time at your own home.
You will have access to the software and the portal for 6 months but don’t worry if you need a little longer, we can organise that at a small extra cost for you.
Who is this course for?
- An excellent starting point if you are new to Payroll
- Learn on the most up to date and premium version of Sage 50 Payroll software in your own time and at your own speed
- Certification from Sage UK
- Learn how to run the payroll from start to finish and understand related reports
- Enhance our employability, progress in your career
In order for the Sage software to work, you must have Windows Vista or above installed on a computer.
Sage software is not compatible with Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility.
Skillsfirst Certificate in Computerised Payroll for Business RQF Level 2
Computerised Payroll Level 3
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.