Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
Self-leadership puts together taking responsibility for our outcomes, setting direction for our lives, and having tools to manage priorities. Self-leaders work at all levels of an organisation. They are front-line workers in every possible role, middle managers, and CEOs. Self-leaders like Walt Disney and Wayne Gretzky worked hard to achieve their dreams without using the term self-leadership. However, they have clearly demonstrated that being in control of their behavior and results, focus, practice, and learning were necessary to achieve their goals. Self-leadership requires a commitment from individuals to decide what they want from life and to do what’s necessary to get the results they want. This eLearning course will help participants internalise the four pillars of self-leadership and to make meaningful, empowered choices while taking action to get where they want to go.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- How to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improved communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increased effectiveness in recognising and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
What Topics are Covered?
- Personal best, professional best
- Putting others at ease
- Distorted thinking
- The steps to feeling good
- Understanding and improving your assertiveness
- Communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Setting goals
- Working as a team and with difficult people
- Learning to say no
- Dealing with stress
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for administrative assistants or those wanted to be one.
No requirements for this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.