Add to basket or enquire
Learn to model architectural details or furnishings from photographs, using SketchUp. Flexibility is key when modelling in SketchUp. Make use of our vast experience by enhancing your modelling capabilities in this concise 3-hour online course. A versatile 3D modeller should be capable of constructing models from any precedent image you receive from your client.
When taking inspiration from design precedent imagery, it is essential that we can accurately and honestly represent these in our own 3D models.
Geared towards anyone in the design or construction industries – from Furniture Designers to Architects to Interior Designers – this course gives you the tools to model from imagery during 3-hours of online guided techniques; explaining how to prepare your images, set up your SKP files and model using a variety of innovative techniques.
Whether this be modelling a piece of furniture, or an intricate roofing detail, we cover all bases in this exciting online short-course which opens up a completely new facet of your 3D modelling skillset.
- Which types of images work best?
- How do we ensure Accuracy?
- Can we break down the subject to increase speed and efficiency?
- What techniques do we use to import these images into SKP?
- How to prepare and and perform scale-checks on elevational photography?
- How do we set up our file to model using watermarks?
- How can we make effective use of profiles?
- What can we do to increase the complexity of our geometric forms?
- How do we isolate, duplicate and trim geometry using a real-world approach?
Important ‘you should know’s’
These webinar sessions are made up of 3-hours worth of training. We will be sure to contact you directly and discuss your course in advance so please remember to add a contact email and number in the purchase process. We require a minimum of 2 people sitting this course and reserve the right to move your seat onto the next available date if our minimum requirement is not met. For cancellation advice, please see our FAQ section.
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to add further detail and realism to their SketchUp models
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.