Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
About Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is the world’s most recognised process improvement methodology. This course is fully accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) and will help you to prepare for a senior position in a project team by utilising the intermediate level knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Start your Six Sigma course with e-Careers today and start earning up to £70,000! Future proof your career and open a wide variety of doors - start your project management training today!
Fully accredited by the IASSC who administer Six Sigma qualifications and standards, the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course teaches students everything they need to work productively as part of a Lean Six Sigma process improvement team.
Upon completion of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, process improvement experts and managers will have the knowledge to lead a team on a project that is being administered using the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Why study Lean Six Sigma with e-Careers?
- Study the number one Quality Management methodology!
- Gain a globally recognised IASSC certification as a mark of professional distinction.
- Study with an Accredited Training Organisation
- Increase your salary up to £70,000
- Improve processes within any organisation!
- No experience required to start
- No proof of project work required
- Mock tests & exam simulations
- Official Exams available
- Sigma XL software available
- Flexible online learning
We always have promotions and offers available. Call us now and we will give you today’s special.
Introducing a new partnership between e-Careers and Supercard that gives you the power to command superb savings with the UK’s best-loved brands while you learn:
Enquire now to find out about Supercard and see whether over £5,000 of benefits and savings is for you!
KEY BENEFITS OF SUPERCARD*
Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Supercard holders don’t need to register their phone or gadget.
- 3 claims allowed per year, worth up to £1,000.
Free night in a luxury hotel
- Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin, De Vere
Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Krakow, Rome
Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- 200 destinations worldwide to choose from
Free 12 month Gourmet Society membership
- RRP £69.99
- Up to 50% off at 7,000 restaurants
- Chains include, Prezzo, Loch Fyne, Café Rouge, Chef & Brewer, Strada
Up to 40% off cinema
- Chains include, Vue, Showcase, Empire, Reel Cinema
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will give students the fundamental knowledge needed to use the principles of Lean Six Sigma to run processes more efficiently and improve the quality of the output by identifying and removing causes of defects.
- The Define phase during which projects are selected and wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt will lead to roles such in areas such as process improvement, quality assurance and business analysis.
How is it taught?
Our Lean Six Sigma course will give you 24/7 access for 6 months meaning you can study Lean Six Sigma at your own pace, providing maximum convenience.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
All you need to do to start your journey towards getting certified in Lean Six Sigma is click “Enquire Now” and fill out your details, we will give you a call back and help to get everything arranged.
Who is this course for?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is for anyone who is a member of a process or quality team and looking to take on more responsibility as part of their career or personal development.
The qualification also allows you to train other who are less qualified in Lean Six Sigma.
Companies of all sizes use Lean Six Sigma. A person who is trained in Lean Six Sigma can see a business from a different p
There are no requirements for this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course as it includes the Yellow and Green Belt for Lean Six Sigma.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt goes together with other project management qualifications. You will also be able to study the Black Belt level in the future.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt leads to job roles such as:
• Continuous Improvement Manager
• Process Improvement Manager
• Quality Assurance Manager
• Project Manager
These roles average salaries of £45,000 which will rise w
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.