e-Careers Business Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will give students the fundamental knowledge needed to use the principles of Lean Six Sigma to run processes more efficiently and improve the quality of the output by identifying and removing causes of defects.
Lean is a methodology designed to improve business by preserving quality and value but with less work and Six Sigma is a system designed to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of errors using statistical methods.
This Six Sigma course can also be taught online - talk to one of our business training experts today to discuss how Six Sigma Classroom can be of benefit!
Lean Six Sigma is the world’s most recognised process improvement methodology. This qualification is fully accredited by CEPAS, A Bureau Veritas Company and is intended specifically for process improvement team members who are completely new to Lean Six Sigma processes.
Why study Lean Six Sigma with e-Careers?
- Course meets ISO 18404 in the most simple and affordable way on the market
- Study the number one Quality Management methodology
- Improve processes within any organisation
- Mock tests & exam simulations
- Exams included
- Sigma XL software available
Who are CEPAS?
Since 1994, CEPAS have been the market leaders in certifying competence and experience in professional activities.
Their mission statement is to “guarantee a high quality of both personnel and training to the market, in the sectors where the demand is the highest”, something which aligns strongly with the e-Careers mission statement.
The CEPAS values are:
- High Professionalism
- Respect for People
- Compliance with Laws
- Proactive Approach to the Market
- Reliability of CEPAS Trademark
- The Define phase during which projects are selected and wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt will lead to roles such in areas such as process improvement, quality assurance and business analysis.
What are the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom course modules?
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Muda, Mura and Muri – The three diseases of Processes
- The Seven Wastes
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) and CTQs
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Define Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Project Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Analyse Phase
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyse Phase Quiz
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase
- Lean Tools for Improvement
- Implementation Strategies for Improvements
- Control Phase
- Control Plans
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
- Mock exams
- DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Revision and Rework of Mock Exam Questions
Exam Vouchers: The Green Belt online exam voucher will be issued to delegates upon completion of the course and upon request from their sales adviser, we advise all delegates to take the exam within 6 weeks of completion of the classroom course.
Please note: the exam voucher fee is included in the classroom course fee.
Who is this course for?
Is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom course right for me?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom course is perfect for you if you wish to build your knowledge of process improvement up to a level where you can take on a senior position in a project team. The Green Belt can also be taken separately for anyone who already holds Yellow Belt and just wishes to be qualified at this level.
Time management and cutting out mistakes is key when running a successful business and this course covers how to do this successfully.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt will also allow you to teach the Lean Six Sigma phases to people who are less qualified.
There are no formal requirements for this course, as Six Sigma Yellow Belt is included.
What job could I get with a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualification?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt goes together with many other project and quality management courses. The Green Belt can lead you into roles including:
- Project Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Business Process Manager
- Senior Project Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.