This Green Belt Six Sigma course leads to certification by the ASQ through the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam and is designed to assist learners as part of their exam preparation. ASQ (American Society for Quality) is the global leader in certifying quality professional and has been at the forefront of the quality movement for more than 65 years.
This course includes the following features:
- 30 hours of instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice tests.
Who is this course for?
- Front line supervisors, quality professionals, service owners.
- Quality Managers, Quality Consultants, Process Engineers and ISO Consultants.
- Business Process Engineers and Business Process consultants.
- Product technicians, IT Technician, Enterprise Technicians.
There are no entry requirements to complete this course, however, before sitting the Six Sigma Green Belt examination, you are required to have three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge. Work experience must be in a full time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied towards the work experience requirement.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.