Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
Study Six Sigma properly - with 80-100 hours of study material, you'll be well placed to pass the IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt exam, which is among the most highly regarded certifications in project management world wide. You'll have 6 months time to work through the material and upgrade your skills and career, supported 24/7 by our expert tutors.
Lean Six Sigma is the world's industry-leading process improvement methodology. Enhance your knowledge of process improvement and prepare for a senior position in a project team by achieving the intermediate level of the Lean Six Sigma methodology with an officially licenced affiliate.
Classroom options are available - speak to one of our specialists today to find out more!
Six Sigma is applied in some of the world’s biggest companies, getting Six Sigma qualified opens a lot of opportunity to work for some global titans such as Motorola, Amazon and General Electric, to name a few.
Future proof your career and open a wide variety of doors - start your project management training today!
Why study Lean Six Sigma with e-Careers?
- Study the number one Quality Management methodology!
- Gain a globally recognised IASSC certification as a mark of professional distinction.
- Study with an Accredited Training Organisation
- Increase your salary up to £70,000
- Improve processes within any organisation!
- No experience required to start
- Yellow & Green Belt training included as well
- No proof of project work required
- Mock tests & exam
- Exams included
- Sigma XL software available
- Flexible online learning
- Practice questions at the end of each module
- Mock exam module at the end shown as "Examination" module which contains 100 questions
- Six Sigma Course Brochure - download
What does the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course cover?
The Lean Six Sigma Training Online course covers:
- The Define Phase: Projects are defined, elements of waste are identified and wrapped up and action items are defined, and the management decisions required to move the project forward are established.
- The Measure Phase: Discover existing processes and apply analytical techniques to define an operational baseline and calculate the potential capability of each. You will also be shown how to collate this information from multiple sources to make informed project decisions.
- The Analyse Phase: Use statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement. You will also learn advanced techniques like X Sifting and testing normal and non-normal data, before defining and actioning items.
- The Improve Phase: Takes modelling and experimentation to the next level, helping you identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits. The Black Belt level course also introduces you to advanced concepts including full factorial and fractional experiments for in-depth process modelling.
- The Control Phase: Monitor changes made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, allowing for immediate remedial action. As a Black Belt delegate, you will cover Lean, Defect, Statistical Process and Six Sigma controls to better manage the process.
- Multiple choice and true/false questions
- 150 questions
- 4-hour duration
- 580 points out of 750 required to pass (77%)
Who is this course for?
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualification is for anyone who is a leader of a project improvement team or a project manager or anyone who is aspiring to be in such roles.
Companies of all sizes use Lean Six Sigma. A person who is trained in Lean Six Sigma can see a business from a different perspective and ultimately, greatly improve that business’ efficiency by cutting out waste and mistakes.
There are no requirements for this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualification as it includes the Yellow, Green and Black Belt for Lean Six Sigma.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt goes together with many other project and quality management courses. The Black Belt can lead you into roles including:
- Project Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Lead Analyst
- Business Process Manager
- Senior Project Manager
These roles can command salaries of up to £72,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.