Add to basket or enquire
The Ultimate Six Sigma Qualification
95% of delegates would recommend this course to a colleague
Master advanced Lean, Six Sigma and Business Improvement tools and techniques.
Our 2 x 5 day Six Sigma Black Belt training programme equips delegates to lead or facilitate critical improvement projects that achieve rapid, effective and sustainable results.
What are the benefits?
By the end of this Six Sigma Black Belt training programme, delegates will be able to:
- Understand in depth Six Sigma philosophy, methods, and process improvement
- Facilitate Six Sigma, Lean and business improvement approaches to key projects
- Apply process improvement tools in a variety of circumstances
- Drive complex problem resolution and solution development
- Achieve improvements quickly, demonstrate efficiencies and return on investment.
- Teach Lean and Six Sigma basics to others in the organisation
- Increase competence in variability reduction and advanced statistical process control
- Use the programme as a foundation for career development
- 2 x 5-day programme split by a month
- Pre-course preparation: 3 online videos on Minitab so you can ‘hit the ground running’ technically and be reminded of some basics to get you started
- Pre-course webcast
- 12-month access to the Online Yellow Belt
- 12-month access to the Essential Tools for Improvement Series
- Full reference manuals
- A copy of The Process Managers Plus
- A project review and online examination
Who is this course for?
- Highly motivated individuals working in Improvement.
- Training is intense and requires evening study between teaching days.
- People confident working with complex numbers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.