e-Careers Business Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
End date: 25/12/2019
Additional info: We use several venues in London. Please refer to maps & directions for the exact details of the venue for your course.
City Of London
Upon completion of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualification, you will be able to administer the Lean Six Sigma framework to every stage of a project, including the team performing the work.
This Six Sigma Project Management course can also be taught online - talk to one of our business training experts today to discuss how Six Sigma Classroom can be of benefit!
Lean Six Sigma is the world’s most recognised process improvement methodology. This qualification is fully accredited by CEPAS, A Bureau Veritas Company and is intended specifically for process improvement team members who are completely new to Lean Six Sigma processes.
Why study Lean Six Sigma with e-Careers?
- Course meets ISO 18404 in the most simple and affordable way on the market
- Study the number one Quality Management methodology
- Improve processes within any organisation
- Mock tests & exam simulations
- Exams included
- Sigma XL software available
Who are CEPAS?
Since 1994, CEPAS have been the market leaders in certifying competence and experience in professional activities.
Their mission statement is to “guarantee a high quality of both personnel and training to the market, in the sectors where the demand is the highest”, something which aligns strongly with the e-Careers mission statement.
The CEPAS values are:
- High Professionalism
- Respect for People
- Compliance with Laws
- Proactive Approach to the Market
- Reliability of CEPAS Trademark
- The Define phase during which projects are outlined, elements of waste are identified and the management decisions required to move forward.
- The Measure phase which is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement without affecting existing systems.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase monitors each change that is mad and record any deviations from the predicted benefits. The results will then be able to demand what actions should be taken.
What are the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt classroom course modules?
- Lean Fundamentals
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Introduction to Value and Value Stream Mapping
- Identifying Waste
- Introduction to Flow and Pull
- Root Cause Analysis
- Exam Practice Quiz
- DMAIC methodology
- Introduction to Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Exam Practice Quiz
- Introduction to Minitab
- Pareto Charts and 80/20 rule
- Kano Analysis
- Pugh and other X-Y Matrices
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Intro to Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments
- Mock exam practice
- Review of mock exam and exam preparation
- The Role of a Black Belt
- Advanced use of DMAIC
- Risk Analysis for Black Belts
- Change Management
- Hypothesis Testing Non-Normal Data
- Advanced Regression Analysis
- Advanced Design of Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Response Surface Methods and Method of Steepest Ascent / Descent
- Prep Black Belt exam #2 (equivalent to Green Belt)
- Review of mock exam and final exam preparation
Upon request, we will issue exam vouchers on completion of this course.
Who is this course for?
Is the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt classroom course right for me?
Are you a leader of a project improvement team, a Project Manager or aspiring to be in such roles? If the answer is ‘yes’ then this course is suited to you.
Companies across the globe, of all sizes use Lean Six Sigma. Business individuals who have been trained by Lean Six Sigma can see the business from a different perspective and ultimately, greatly improve that business' efficiency.
Time management and cutting out mistakes is key when running a successful business and this course covers how to do this successfully.
There are no formal requirements for this course, as Six Sigma Yellow Belt & Green Belt are both included.
What job could I get with a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt classroom qualification?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt goes together with many other project and quality management courses. The Black Belt can lead you into roles including:
- Project Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Lead Analyst
- Business Process Manager
- Senior Project Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.