Brentwood Open learning College
Add to basket or enquire
Endorsed Site Management in Construction Leve 5 Diploma of achievement. Explore the art of effective site management and build a rewarding career in one of the world’s most prominent sectors. Study online, for the chance to earn an endorsed Level 5 Site Management Diploma from a recognised awarding body!
The global construction industry is one of unique strength and prosperity. In key markets worldwide, demand for talented site management personnel is at an all-time high. The job of the site manager is to oversee challenging construction projects, from initial planning all the way through to completion. Site managers are directly responsible for site safety, resource allocation, workforce supervision, quality management, site security management and so much more besides. It’s also the responsibility of the site manager to ensure all legal and contractual obligations are met. A dynamic and demanding role, though a career with limitless scope for progression and high earnings potential. Whether new to construction or ready to climb the career ladder, this exclusive online course could be your ticket to the big time!
This fully-endorsed Level 5 Site Management Diploma provides a comprehensive introduction to the functions and objectives of site management. Candidates are presented with a detailed overview of the construction industry, the fundamentals of construction project planning and the importance of quality control. Each of the 11 course modules concludes with an online assessment, with no deadlines or time-restrictions imposed. Enjoy the freedom to study from any location at a pace that suits your lifestyle, for the chance to earn an advanced Level 5 Site Management Diploma!
Laid the groundwork for a fulfilling and financially rewarding career in construction enrol online today!
We go the extra mile to provide high-quality distance learning opportunities at unbeatable prices. Sign up for this exclusive Level 5 Site Management Diploma and gain access to a series perks and privileges, such as:
- The committed support and consultancy of your own personally-assigned tutor, along with our wider student support team.
- Round-the-clock access to our exclusive digital learning platform, allowing candidates to create their own study schedules.
- Inclusion of all learning resources and study aids in the initial fee for unbeatable value for money.
- Premium-quality course materials, created by leading academics and experienced industry experts.
- The chance to transform your career prospects in the construction sector, with an endorsed Level 5 Site Management Diploma!
This advanced Level 5 Site Management Diploma is ideal for anyone looking to reach the very top of the ladder in the construction sector. With no prior knowledge or experience required, course content gradually introduces the primary duties and responsibilities of site management personnel. The objective of the course is to prime newcomers and existing members of the workforce with the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to assume leadership roles in construction.
All course materials are included in the initial fee, along with expert tutor support from start to finish. With no entry-requirements to fulfil, our exclusive construction courses are open to ambitious candidates from all backgrounds.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will benefit from important industry-specific knowledge and insights, including but not limited to:
- A detailed understanding of the mechanics of construction projects
- The duties and responsibilities of site management personnel
- Detailed knowledge of all essential site planning processes
- Advanced expertise in the management of materials, equipment, storage, vendors, human resources and cost-control
- An understanding of construction site selection criteria
- The confidence to both create and work with legally binding contracts
- A strong awareness of the importance of quality control
- The confidence to lead challenging construction projects
One of our most advanced construction coursed to date, this exclusive Level 5 Site Management Diploma is delivered over a series of 11 insightful modules. Each module concludes with an online assessment, which your personally-assigned tutor will mark and return with helpful feedback:
- Module 1 - Introduction to Construction Management
- Module 2 - Site Management Basics
- Module 3 - Construction Site Selection Criteria
- Module 4 - Equipment Planning
- Module 5 - Material Handling
- Module 6 - Manpower Planning for Construction Projects
- Module 7 - Contractual and Legal Responsibilities within a Construction Project
- Module 8 - Construction Site Traffic Management
- Module 9 - Project Planning, Control and Monitoring for Construction
- Module 10 - Managing the Quality of Construction Site Work
- Module 11 - Managing Security and Risk in Construction Work
Who is this course for?
To study for an endorsed Level 5 Site Management Diploma is to lay the groundwork for a rewarding career for life. Career opportunities in construction abound on a global basis, but it takes more than ambition and enthusiasm to reach the top of the ladder. By getting to know the functions and objectives of site management at a deeper level, you stand every chance of making it the top. Whether new to construction or already working in the field, this Level 5 Site Management Diploma could hold the key to your future success.
Enjoy the freedom to study in your own time and at your own pace, with no deadlines imposed or no time-restrictions to worry about. Your personally-assigned tutor will provide all the support you need to successfully complete this advanced site management programme. Once again, all study aids and learning resources are included in the initial course fee for unbeatable value for money. Whatever your objectives in the construction sector, you’ll be one step closer to making them happen with a Level 5 Site Management Diploma on your CV!
Sign up online in just a few clicks, or contact a member of our student support team for more information!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from BOLC
Certificate of Completion from BOLC (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will have the opportunity to pursue a wide range of careers in site management, including but not limited to the following:
- Project Manager
- Building Inspector
- Civil Engineer
- Site Assistant
- Site Coordinator
- Site Engineer
- Site Foreman
- Site Manager
- Site Superintendent
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.