UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Construction Site Management | Site Management | 24/7 Tutor Support | Quiz Based Exam Included | 10 CPD Credits
Site Management Construction is a diverse field and requires a specific skill set to be successful in professional life. This Diploma in Construction Site Management will equip you with those desired skillsets and practical knowledge. The course is equally beneficial for both newcomers in a field or professionals already working in an organisational setting.
To make it easy for learner to grab the idea, the course is divided into modules and submodules starting from the fundamental knowledge to the most advanced level. The course touches the theoretical as well as the practical aspects of all the aspects of Construction Site Management. We believe that completion of this endorsed course will help you to develop the skills which are required in the job market.
Do not worry if you are new to online learning. The Learning Platform, which is used to deliver the courses to learner, is very user friendly. However, if required, we will provide you with all possible assistance on an email or call. In addition to all this, course is self-explanatory and can be completed in significantly less time if scheduled study hours are devoted to this. The assessment method, quiz-based, also aids in completing the course in less time. For ease of learners, the MOCK test is also available before the final test. You will be able to practise the test before final attempt. Furthermore, you will have two attempts for each final test. In short, the success rate of course is 100% because of the continuous tutor support and flexible assessment method.
Site Management - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with UK PDA
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
Site Management - Learning Objectives
After taking Site Management Course the learners will be able to understand;
- Site Management - How to select a site for construction projects?
- Site Management - Basic considerations for selection of a site
- Site Management - Construction site layout planning
- Site Management - Essential elements in layout planning
- Site Management - Accessibility criteria for a site
- Site Management - Health and Safety requirements at a construction site
- Site Management - Materials handling and storage
- Site Management - Logistics management at the construction place
- Site Management - How to use HR effectively
site management - Course Outline
- Site Management - Site Management
- Site Management - Site Selection
- Site Management - Criteria for Site Selection
- Site Management - Major Considerations in Site Selection
- Site Management - Climatic Conditions
- Site Management - The topography of the Area
- Site Management - Geology of the Site and Area
- Site Management - Ground Stability
- Site Management - Hydrology of the site
- Site Management - Study of the Soil and Soil testing
- Site Management - General Considerations
- Site Management - Construction Site planning
- Site Management - Construction Site layout planning
- Site Management - Elements in Construction layout planning
- Site Management - Site Accessibility
- Site Management - Security Planning
- Site Management - Information Signs
- Site Management - Managing Health a Safety at Site
- Site Management - Water supply management
- Site Management - Managing Equipment and Materials (handling and storage)
- Site Management - Waste management plan
- Site Management - Communication Planning
- Site Management - Logistics Management at a construction site
- Site Management - HR planning at Construction Site
- Site Management - Accommodation planning
- Site Management - Temporary Facilities Characteristics
- Site Management - Temporary facilities identification, selection and Sizing
site management - Outline
To achieve a Certificate in construction site management learner must have to achieve minimum 03 units with 20 Credits.
- Site Management - Site selection for construction project
- Site Management - Construction layout planning and its elements
- Site Management - Temporary facilities identification, selection and sizing of construction site
Site Management - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform. You will be assessed by UKPDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
Construction site management Course : Duration
The minimum time period to complete this Construction site management course is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Site Management - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, learner can claim CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard copy by paying the certificate fee.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £40+ postage charges : local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
"Site Management" Course has been specifically designed for professionals who are already part of the construction industry. In addition to this, the course is also useful for the new learners who want to be the part of construction project management.
Students seeking to enrol for this Construction site management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
This Construction site management course provides progression to many other courses such as construction management and project management but at the same time, it offers different career opportunities such as site consultant, site manager, construction manager, site supervisor etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.