Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
Do you want build a CI/CD pipeline tools using various DevOps tools? then you are at right place.
Here you can see a CI/CD pipeline by using tools using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes. This give some light on how IT industry uses DevOps.
I have over 9+ year of experience in DevOps and have deep understanding in this domain. So, I will be teaching you in detail with step-by-step demonstration.
What you will learn
- You can learn to create a CI/CD pipeline to automate your DevOps flow through various DevOps Tools
This course will Cover the following Curriculum:
Introduction to CI/CD
- Introduction to Simple DevOps Project
- What do we cover
- What is CI and CD
- Resources to Setup CI/CD
CI/CD Using Git, Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Run Frist Jenkins Job
- Install & setup Git
- Maven Setup
- Create First Maven job
CI/CD Pipeline using Git, Jenkins, Maven, and Tomcat
- Tomcat Server Setup
- Deploy on Tomcat using Jenkins
- Deploy on VM through PollSCM
CI/CD using Git, Jenkins, Maven and Docker
- Docker Setup
- Integrating Docker with Jenkins
- Jenkins Job to copy artifacts on to DockerHost
- Create a Dockerfile
- Deploy on Docker container
CI/CD pipeline using Git, Jenkins, Docker and Ansible
- Ansible Setup
- Integrate Ansible with Jenkins
- Creating an Ansible playbook
- Run Ansible playbooks from Jenkins
- Update Ansible Playbooks to delete and create containers
- DockerHub Integration with Ansible
- Tagging Using Ansible playbooks
- Jenkins job to Deploy on Container through Dockerhub
- CICD using Git, Jenkins, Docker and Ansible
Integrating Kubernetes with CI/CD
- Introduction to Kubernetes Section
- Setup Kubernetes Part-1 - Setup Ubuntu Server.
- Setup Kubernetes Part-2
- Create Deployment and Service using Kubectl commands
- Create Deployment and Service using YAML files
- Integrate Kubernetes with Ansible
- Create Deployment and Service using Ansible playbooks
- Jenkins CD job to deploy on Kubernetes using Ansible
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to build CI/CD pipeline tools on Various DevOps tools
- Anyone who wants to Enhance their skills in this domain
- Windows computer or Mac
- Basic knowledge about Software Development Processes
- Basic knowledge about Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible & Kubernetes
- A Desire to learn DevOps
The median base salary of DevOps Engineer is $105,000 in the US. The salary varies according to the geographical location. It is the highest in Silicon Valley where it is around $170,000 according to Indeed. Therefore, it can be around $100,000 to $175,000 depending on where you are taking the job and your experience and post you are fulfilling.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.