About this course
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Sales (QCF) provides Learners with the essential skills and knowledge required to work in a sales-led environment. It is designed to meet the skills needs of employers of all sizes across the public, private and not- for-profit sectors and provides a solid foundation in sales theory, processes and sales techniques.
- Same qualification as on-campus students
- Recognised qualification and accepted worldwide for further education.
- Assessments via assignment submission/ course work.
- You study on-line at your own pace
- No IELTS/ GMAT or English test required.
Who is this course for?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into or within employment in a number of areas, and/or continue their study in the same work in a variety of sales industries. Roles may include competitor analysis, online sales, sales queries and supporting a field sales team or internal senior sales professionals. On completion of this qualification, Learners may progress to:
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Sales (QCF)
Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sales (QCF)
Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Sales (QCF)
Why Online ?
- With LearnUNI you get following advantages of studying on-line.
- Affordable - Most of our programmes offer flexible fee payment plans. Enrol with minimum investment, pay in interest free instalments.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission/ course work. There are NO exams.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.