Institute of Beauty and Makeup
Add to basket or enquire
Sewing Pattern Design Video Training + FREE 'Home Skincare' Course
Are you passionate about fashion design and want to learn more about garment production? Then this Sewing Pattern Design course is perfect for you. Whether you are a fashion student, aspiring designer, or simply want to learn how to make your own clothes, this Sewing Pattern Design course will teach you how to sew beautifully, well-constructed garments that look just like those you see in retail stores.
With step-by-step guidance and instruction, you will learn the fundamentals such as how to read the front and back of a sewing pattern, unpack, assemble and read different types of patterns, and follow manufacturer instructions. It also includes tips and guidance on where to find and buy sewing patterns.
This Sewing Pattern Design course will help you master a wide range of pattern sewing techniques for complete beginners, so enrol today and take steps towards an exciting career in the fashion industry!
Key Learning Points of Sewing Pattern Design Training:
- Gain the basic knowledge needed to sew garments and textiles
- Learn where to find and buy sewing patterns
- Understand how to read the front and back of a sewing pattern
- Know how to unpack, assemble and read PDF and vintage patterns
- Be able to easily understand and follow the instructions from the manufacturers
- Master a wide range of pattern sewing techniques for beginners
- Familiarise with some alternative styles of sewing patterns
- Earn a recognised qualification to kickstart a career in the fashion industry
Learners will also get a FREE Downloadable Mini Course - 'Makeup On the Go' with this Sewing Pattern Design Training Course.
Why Institute of Beauty and Makeup is Your Best Choice
Key Features of Sewing Pattern Design Training:
- Immersive course materials (i.e. videos, presentations, and explanatory figures.)
- Comprehensive course design
- On-demand learning support 24/7
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- Instant certification on course completion
- CPD accreditation
- Course content developed by “Industry Experts/Professionals”
Our comprehensive Sewing Pattern Design Training is designed to give our learners the best possible learning experience. We’ve broken up our Sewing Pattern Design Training course into 11 bite sized modules. To achieve certifiable skills there is no better place than Institute of Beauty and Makeup.
**** Course Curriculum****
**Sewing Pattern Design Training**
- Finding and Buying Sewing Patterns
- Reading the Front and Back of a Sewing Pattern – Part 1
- Reading the Front and Back of a Sewing Pattern – Part 2
- Unpacking The Envelope
- The Instructions Sheet
- The Tissue Paper Pattern
- Assembling and Reading PDF Patterns
- Unpacking and Reading Vintage Patterns
- Before You Cut a Size or View
- Final Project
To obtain the Sewing Pattern Design course completion certificate, you have to attend an assessment exam at the end of the course. This is an automated, instant MCQ exam that tests the knowledge you achieved through your learning. First retake is on the house if you need, as a promotional offer!!!
Our Sewing Pattern Design Training course is fully accredited. Rest assured with our accredited courses, because we strive to provide up-to-date skills and knowledge to help you become more competent and effective in your field of interest.
Through our accredited Sewing Pattern Design course, you can show your commitment to gain new skills and contribute to personal and professional development, improve your job prospects, enhance and evolve in your career. Upon successful completion of your Sewing Pattern Design Training course, you can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate at the cost of £4.99 or a Printed hard copy at £9.99. Or you can have both (PDF + hard copy) at £11.99. [FREE POSTAGE]
Who is this course for?
This Sewing Pattern Design course would be perfect for anyone wanting to learn sewing patterns, understand instructions from the manufacturers, and get credentials. It is also great for practising professionals who gained practical knowledge but lacks recognised credentials to vouch for their skills.
Sewing Pattern Design course is a standalone program requiring no previous knowledge of the topic. All you need is a device and an Internet connection to start learning with Institute of Beauty and Makeup.
Once you have completed this Sewing Pattern Design, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the sewing patterns and begin sewing. With some experience under your belt, you will be able to kickstart your own business.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Looking for an online course for my mum to buy as a Christmas gift, is that possible for this course?
Dear Jan, Thanks for choosing us for this amazing opportunity. We highly appreciate your decision. This course is the perfect Christmas gift for your Mom. As this course requires no previous knowledge of this topic, she will find it very easier and interesting to learn. It will also help her master the Sewing Pattern Design Techniques in a very short time. We wish her good health and happy learning. Have a Wonderful Christmas! RegardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.