Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Study365 has made it easy for you to take the official exam in ITIL service operation to further expand your expertise. This exam certificate is sure to benefit you in getting into the IT industry and mainly tests your knowledge in the service operation and its key components, lifecycle stages, critical success factors, challenges and risks related to service operation and on the principles and purposes of service operation.
With this exam certificate in your resume, you are sure to stand apart from the others in the industry and progress substantially in your career. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
- Understand the purposes, objective, scope and value of service operation to the business and key components.
- Learn about the involvement of service operation staff within the lifecycle stages.
- Understand how service operation is organised and how functions are structured.
- Learn about the critical success factors, challenges and risks related to service operation.
- Learn the principles and purposes of service operation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at Security Managers and Security Administrators.
- Service Desk.
- IT Planners.
- Network Support.
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Database Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £29,937)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.