Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Here is the opportunity for you to take the official exam in service offerings and agreements (SOA) to give your career in IT the jumpstart it needs. This official exam will test your knowledge on how SOA supports the service lifecycles, how to identify customer requirements, how to set up service level agreement, about strategic process, on business activity patterns and on ROI and its importance.
After successfully getting through the official exam, you will come out as a highly qualified and deserving individual set out to make significant changes within the IT industry. This exam certificate will show the interested parties your knowledge on formalising IT service offerings, financial management, demand management, supplier management and service portfolio management.
This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
- Gain an understanding of how SOA brings to the organisation in supporting the service lifecycle.
- Learn how to correctly identify customer requirements.
- Learn about strategic process and how it enables IT service-based costing is combined with service results in a real-world business-based price.
- Sets up service level agreement to ensure that it has the support structure in place.
- Identify business activity patterns to ensure the appropriate strategy is implemented.
- Gain a good understanding of ROI and how important considerations and improvements are made in these processes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Service Level Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Supplier Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (£45,537 per annum)
- IT Security Manager – (£50,473 per annum)
- Business Relationship Manager – (£40,571 per annum)
- Configuration Manager – (£37,654 annum)
- IT Project Manager – (£42,151 per annum)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.