The ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement (SOA) course is designed to enable individuals to master the key processes in ITIL to develop service offerings and agreement aligned to the business objectives of an organization. It is a hands-on practical approach to enable learners to understand the practical application of ITIL concepts, roles, structures and functions related to strategy management for IT services, business relationship management and service level management. It is a comprehensive course that will enable learners to acquire knowledge to establish strategies for services which the SOA processes depend on. The course is practical and will give learners the knowledge to understand the critical success factors, risks and challenges.
The ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement course introduces learners financial management, demand management, supplier management and service portfolio management.
The ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement course will teach learners how to formalise IT service offerings and to ensure that by implementing SOA, the stakeholders will know what to expect, and you can offer consistent customer satisfaction. The Service Offerings and Agreement module is worth 4 credits to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required before reaching the final step of the ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and learners will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement course.
- Gain an understanding of how SOA brings to the organisation in supporting the service lifecycle.
- Learn how to correctly identify customer requirements.
- Learn about strategic process and how it enables IT service-based costing is combined with service results in a real-world business-based price.
- Sets up service level agreement to ensure that it has the support structure in place.
- Identify business activity patterns to ensure the appropriate strategy is implemented.
- Gain a good understanding of ROI and how important considerations and improvements are made in these processes.
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
1.0 Lesson: Course Organization
2.0 Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Service Offerings And Agreements
1.0 Lesson: Introduction To Service Offerings & Agreements
2.0 Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Principles
3.0 Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Context
4.0 Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Summary
Module 03: Soa Processes
1.0 Lesson: Service Portfolio Management
2.0 Lesson: Service Catalog Management
3.0 Lesson: Service Level Management
4.0 Lesson: Demand Management
5.0 Lesson: Supplier Management
6.0 Lesson: Financial Management
7.0 Lesson: Business Relationship Management
8.0 Lesson: Soa Processes Summary
Module 04: Organizing, Technology, And Implementation – Vo
1.0 Lesson: Organizing For Soa
2.0 Lesson: Soa Technology & Implementation
3.0 Lesson: Organizing, Technology & Implementation Summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Service Level Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Supplier Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (£45,537 per annum)
- IT Security Manager – (£50,473 per annum)
- Business Relationship Manager – (£40,571 per annum)
- Configuration Manager – (£37,654 annum)
- IT Project Manager – (£42,151 per annum)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.