Stone River eLearning
Add to basket or enquire
Serverless enables you to build modern applications with increased agility and lower total cost of ownership. Building serverless applications means that your developers can focus on their core product instead of worrying about managing and operating servers or runtimes, either in the cloud or on-premises. This reduced overhead lets developers reclaim time and energy that can be spent on developing great products which scale and that are reliable.
This course is designed to give you a hands-on overview about the deploying serverless architecture in AWS utilizing their vast repository.
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
- Understanding of what is serverless apps
- Learn how to deploy a chatbot in a serverless architecture
- Learn how to integrate slack bots with AWS
- Deploy a live web application in AWS
- Use various services such as Cognito, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, APIs ...
- See Serverless in action, and much more....
Who is this course for?
- Beginner IT professionals looking to get an overview on how to create chatbots for their organisations
- A basic understanding of AWS services
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.