Add to basket or enquire
The Server Administration Library from ITonlinelearning is great value for money and will get you started in your new Server Administrator career in no time at all. The courses contained in this library will lead to internationally recognised certifications that will validate your skills and knowledge to current and future employers. Enhance your career with the qualifications that employers are looking for.
Average Annual Salaries
- 2nd Line Support - £26,500
- Server Support - £34,500
- Server Administrator - £44,500
The Server Administration Library is designed to provide you with access to a wide range of IT Technical courses and will allow you the flexibility to choose to study as many of the courses as you wish. Due to the number of courses in this training library, it can cater to both entry-level individuals and experienced professionals who are looking to expand and validate their knowledge.
The Server Administration Library includes:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 | 70-410
- Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 | 70-411
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2 | 70-412
- Server Virtualisation with Windows Server Hyper-V | 70-409
- VMware 5.5
- CompTIA Security+
- Administering and Deploying SCCM 2012 | 70-243
- ITIL Foundation
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our Advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, or to request your free trial, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
These courses are ideal for both those who are new to server administration and experienced professionals who are looking to validate their skills and knowledge.
There are no academic requirements to study these courses.
- Server Administrator
- Server Support
- 2nd Line Support
- 3rd Line Support
- Server Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.