Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The SEO for business course is a practical and in-depth training course for business owners and marketing professionals who wish to master search engine optimisation techniques to drive visitor traffic. It covers the basics such as keyword optimisation, link-building and PPC.
Ranking high on a search engine results page (SERP) is the ultimate mark of success in digital marketing. Through this course, you will gain a clear understanding of the importance of SEO optimisation for business success, taking a look at how we can incorporate SEO techniques on social media to drive traffic and user engagement.
This comprehensive course will guide you through every aspect of search engine optimisation, from local search to on-site SEO, with step-by-step training on how to conduct research to find trending keywords and terms that specifically target your audience.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Turn clicks into conversions through proper keyword usage
- Drive visitor traffic through link-building, infographics and engaging content
- Conduct an SEO audit on their website successfully
- Understand their target market and utilise SEO powerful tools to engage them
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the latest SEO trends and techniques
- Conduct effective keyword research specific to your target audience
Key Features of Facebook for Business:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 1: Introduction to SEO
In module one, we will learn what exactly SEO is and why it is so important for marketing your business online.
Module 2: Link Building
In module two, we will look at some examples of link-building and will learn how it has become an effective tool for driving visitor traffic.
Module 3: On-Site SEO
In module three, we will explore on-site (or on-page SEO) and how to optimise specific areas of a website to drive traffic and improve ranking and search visibility.
Module 4: Social Media as part of SEO
In module four, we will learn how social media platforms can be used to incorporate SEO techniques such as link-building and keyword implementation.
Module 5: Local Search
In module five, we will gain an in-depth understanding of local SEO and how to appear in SERPS for regional locations.
Module 6: Pay Per Click (PPC)
In module six, we will explore the differences between SEO and PPC, specifically, organic and paid marketing.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
- Digital Marketers
- Business Owners
- Social Media Assistants
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.