KBM Media Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Want to understand what it means for search engines to like your website? Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a powerful way to drive targeted traffic to your website and hopefully increase your bottom line. However, when search engines regularly change their rules, SEO can seem confusing and oppressive. In this tutorial, you will learn the basics of SEO and be taught other SEO techniques that will help your weather site a continuous search storm. No prior knowledge of SEO is required for this course.
Why Search Engine Optimization?
Having the fact that the benefits of adding Search Engine Optimization to your skill set are clear, Search Engine Optimization is not. Few years ago, Search Engine Optimization was straightforward, Use keywords on your webpages and in your metadata, and then get ranked by Google as a result.
Today Search Engine Optimization requires knowing which keywords to put the emphasis on by researching and analysing, writing long content, building webpages, knowing how to use paid ads, getting clicks on the search results page, and using keywords, although Google now takes a contextual rather than literal approach to keyword usage on the part of the searcher.
For all the above-mentioned reasons, Search Engine Optimization is something that should be learned through a formal means like a certification program rather than on the job.
Importance of Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization is of important due to the following reasons:
- Gives you the skills you need to improve your Digital Marketing.
- Tells you how you would boost your credibility.
- Search Engine Optimization assists you to earn more high-quality traffic to your website. Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing offers hyper-targeted tools.
- Search Engine Optimization targets every stage of your buying funnel
- Search Engine Optimization generates more leads, sales, and market share for your business
Essential Elements of Search Engine Optimization
Essential Elements and Skills of Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn About Keywords
- Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly
- Check The URL Structure
- Enable Breadcrumbs
- Gather Backlinks
Search Engine Optimization Content Plan in 10 Steps
- Background about search engines optimization.
- The importance of Search Engine Optimization for any website
- Keyword Research Techniques and Tools.
- Writing great Title and Meta Tags.
- Developing Great Content.
- How to build high quality Links to your site.
- The Power of Blogging.
- Understanding Local Search.
- Google Day (Proper use of AdWords, Analytics,
- Webmaster Tools, Google+)
Why Search Engine Optimization training is important?
- An Search Engine Optimization course is usually a certified program that allows you to study and dive into one or many aspects of Search Engine Optimization.
- An Search Engine Optimization certification is usually an additional educational experience you can enjoy after having gone through some Search Engine Optimization courses.
- Search Engine Optimization certifications usually offer advanced Search Engine Optimization training and help learners become experts in the field of Search Engine Optimization.
- By efficiently developing their skills so as to improve search engine rankings, increase overall website traffic, or even optimize for specific, targeted keywords.
Why KBM Media Solutions
KBM Media Solutions are experts in preparing the candidates in Digital Media Experts.
Our strong links with the top employers make it easier for us to place our candidates into apprenticeship straight after the training.
- 1 - 1 Training sessions with Professional Digital Skills Experts
- High Quality Practical Hands-on Training
- Guaranteed Work Placements
- Professional CV Writing Support
- Interview Preparation
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Regular job market awareness sessions
- Reference to employers
- Hands on training using various software, practices, exercises and case studies
- 100% Practical Training on real marketing campaigns
- Multiple locations
- We stay in touch with you, post the training, and support your progression and career growth with guidance and references as required
- Don’t miss this great opportunity to avail these professional courses
- Hurry up! Limited spaces available
- To book your free consultation
- 1 Concord Business Centre, Concord Road, Park Royal W3 0TJ London
- 7 Town Quay Wharf Abbey Road Barking Essex IG11 7BZ
Who is this course for?
Search Engine Optimization are suitable for individuals looking to pursue a career in Search Engine Optimization & Web Development.
Search Engine Optimization Training has no entry requirements.
Upon successful completion of Search Engine Optimization Training candidates can apply for following jobs.
- Content Marketing.
- Keyword Research.
- Link Building.
- Community Building.
- Technical SEO.
- Strategic SEO.
- Local SEO.
- User Experience & Conversion Rate Optimization.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.