Learn how to boost website rankings, promote businesses through social media and out together successful online marketing campaigns with this comprehensive online course. The SEO and Digital Media Marketing Diploma includes modules in email marketing, SEO best practice, and harnessing social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for business.
This exquisite course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then SEO and Digital Media Marketing Diploma is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying SEO and Digital Media Marketing Diploma:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The SEO and Digital Media Marketing Diploma is a complete training course in contemporary marketing practice. Through video tutorials, online study materials, recommended reading and automated assessments you acquire role-specific knowledge and expertise in data analytics, SEO keywords, monetising websites, and practical skills in building an online following through Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter for professional marketing purposes.
This course is designed with the following modules
- What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engines That Use SEO
- Using SEO In Website Text
- Using SEO For Google Ads
- Using SEO For Article Marketing
- Using SEO In Press Releases
- Using Longtail Keywords
- Using Google To Discover The Best Keywords
- SEO For Video Ads
- SEO In Photos
- Blogging With SEO Marketing
- Using A SEO Company
- Improve Engagement to Improve Rankings
- Make Your Existing Pages Longer
- Focus on YouTube SEO
- Improve Site Speed
- Focus on Topics Instead of Keywords
- Build Backlinks
- Reporting and Analytics
- Technical Optimization
- Local SEO and Listings
- Guest posting
- Effective Seo Tools
- Sales and Marketing
- How Internet Marketing Works
- How To Make Money With Internet Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Competition in Internet Marketing
- Researching in Internet Marketing
- Desperate Niches
- Profitable Niches
- What is Traffic?
- Traffic vs. Relevance
- Article Marketing
- Paid forms of Traffic
- Search Engine Optimization
- Best SEO Practice
- Blogs – WordPress
- Email Marketing
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- Your own website vs free options online
- Using Email Marketing Software
- Building Email Lists by Quantity
- Building Email Lists by Quality
- Crafting an Email
- Analyzing and Tracking Your Email Marketing Strategy
Facebook Marketing Basics
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Create a Content Calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- TWITTER MARKETING BASICS
- TWITTER METRICS
- YOUR BIO
- WHEN TO TWEET
- BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY
- GENERATING LEADS
- REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING
- TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)
Pinterest Social Marketing
- How to Use Pinterest
- How to Win the Hearts of the Target Audience on Pinterest
- Understanding Pinterest Etiquette
- Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Your Followers
- Monetizing Pinterest through Market Hunting
- Pinterest Tools to Use in Your Marketing Arsenal
- Benefits of online advertising and AdWords
- Choosing a campaign type
- Measure your results
- The Anatomy Of A Profitable Blog
- Quick & Easy Optimization
- Extending Your Blog’s Functionality
- Turbocharged Profit Strategies
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The SEO and Digital Media Marketing Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.