Add to basket or enquire
This SEO & Digital Marketing course is endorsed by TQUK — an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 40 CPD points are available without any further studies.
With expert-led learning materials, assessment, and a professional, this all-in-all comprehensive training covers every aspect of SEO & digital marketing including Email Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Keywords, Backlinks, Mobile App Marketing, Social Media Marketing and many more!
However big or small, every business nowadays relies heavily on digital marketing to reach its target audience on a massive scale. Mastering SEO & digital marketing helps you reach your business goals efficiently and keeps you afloat with the increasing demand for digital marketing expertise in worldwide job markets. So, whether your aim is to grow as an expert marketer or you have a business to expand, this SEO & digital marketing course is the perfect foundation to the core skills to face the challenges of tomorrow’s world.
Our SEO & Digital Marketing Course Lets You Explore —
- General Tips & Tricks: From launching your website to maintaining it on your own!
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation): Make your website visible on search results with effective SEO & digital marketing to enjoy free traffic!
- YouTube Marketing: Quickly drive the audience to your website with engaging video contents.
- Google Adwords: With accurate targeting and optimisation, generate sales with digital marketing like never before!
- Google Analytics: Utilise your audience data and your analytical ability of digital marketing to the fullest with Google Analytics.
- Email Marketing: Build a solid mailing list in no time and secure a solid revenue-generating marketing channel.
- Linkedin Marketing: Utilise company profile and Linkedin Blogs to drive more traffic.
- Twitter Marketing: Hashtags, retweet and analytics — you’re all set for twitter!
- Facebook Marketing: Make money with Facebook Ads, and engage with your audience via page and groups.
- Instagram Marketing: Grow your business efficiently with Instagram marketing and ads.
- Mobile App Marketing: Make the best out of the latest trend in digital marketing — mobile apps with cross-platform app markets.
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is the complete guide to get started with SEO & digital marketing.
Course Curriculum of the SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: SEO and Digital Marketing
Module 02: General Tips & Tricks Series
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to register your company
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to see Email Sender’s Company and Logo in Your Gmail
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to Generate sitemap of a website
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to protect a website from Spam on WordPress
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Quick way to identify whether the website is Mobile optimized
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to identify registration data of website
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to identify duplicate content from the web
- and much more......
Module 03: SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to register website on Google search console
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to Optimize your website homepage
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to add a sitemap on google search
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to shortlist targeted keyword list in google keyword planner
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to set international targeting on google search
- and more...
Module 04: YouTube
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Youtube account setup
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Account optimization
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to create & setup Youtube channel banner
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Youtube channel tags, thumbnails & custom thumbnails
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Analyse Youtube keyword research
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Youtube SEO techniques
- and more.....
Module 05: Google Adwords
- SEO and Digital Marketing - What are Google Ads & how does it work
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Account setup
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Competitors’ analysis
- and more....
Module 06: Google Analytics
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to install tracking code on your website
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to add filters & remove internal traffic
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to track paid campaigns
- and more....
Module 07: Email Marketing
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Email marketing tools set up (Mailchimp and Gestresponse)
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to install signup or popup forms on the website
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to collect email address without a wbsite
- and more!
Module 08: Linkedln
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to increase your connections in no time
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Secret of LinkedIn InMails
- and more...
Module 09: Twitter
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Twitter Account setup
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Knowing Twitter features
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Following twitter accounts
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Twitter profile optimisation
- and more!
Module 10: Facebook
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Set your Facebook page
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Facebook Icon, cover image & description
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to get your first page likes
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Discover how to increase your page likes
- and more....
Module 11: Instagram
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to setup a Instagram business profile
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Set up Instagram bio & profile image
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Leveraging Instagram accounts
- and more.....
Module 12: Mobile App
- SEO and Digital Marketing - A quick way to do App store marketing research
- SEO and Digital Marketing - How to discover the estimate size of your market
- SEO and Digital Marketing - Discover the best ways to promote your app
- and more....
Method of Assessment Of The SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed, and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is ideal for:
- People who want to become an SEO specialist or digital marketer
- People who want to learn SEO and digital marketing to improve their skillset
- Existing SEO specialists and Digital Marketers who want to polish their skill
- Job seekers and people who have recently finished school
- University or College student & graduates
- Office managers and Office Administrators
- Marketing assistants
- Business owners
- Digital marketing executives or Digital marketing analysts
- Business development managers and Marketing managers
- People who want to add value to their CV with an accredited qualification
The SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma course will open up many career opportunities for you. A few of them are:
- Marketing Executives (average salary is £26,033/year in the UK)
- SEO Specialists (average salary is £22,925/year in the UK)
- Social Media Marketer (average salary is £16,044/year in the UK)
- Advertising and Sales Executive (average salary is £26,000/year in the UK)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long is this course?
Hi Sammy, Thanks for reaching out. The estimated course duration is 63 hours, however, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing. You can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, I am interested in this course. I live in Sweden, can I still sign up for the course? Can you send the hardcopy certificate to Sweden?
Dear Learner, Thank you for your inquiry. All of our courses are entirely online. You don’t need to attend any classes as you will be able to do your course from anywhere in the world. You are free to study the course at your own pace. We send the Hard copy certificate all over the world. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.