Add to basket or enquire
Save big! Enrol before the special discount expires. The SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma course is designed to teach you everything about SEO, digital marketing and advertising. If you want to excel in the exciting world of SEO and digital media marketing, then this course is for you.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and digital marketing is the key to ranking high in google and to boosting your business.
SEO specialists and digital marketers are in very high demand nowadays. And you can earn a lot of money by becoming one.
If you want to become an SEO specialist or digital marketer, then our SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is the perfect choice for you.
This is a complete training course in contemporary marketing practice. You will learn through video tutorials, online study materials, recommended reading suggestions and automated assessments. The SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma will teach you email marketing, SEO and social media marketing.
From this SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma, you will acquire role-specific knowledge and expertise in data analytics, SEO keywords, website auditing, keywords analysis, monetizing websites and plugin installation.
You will also learn how to build an online following on social media sites, like Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Enrol now and become a fantastic SEO & Digital Marketing specialist.
Why you should enrol in the SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma from One Education.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Step-by-step guidance
- Tutor support
- Instant results
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognized. This course is also accredited by CPD and 40 CPD points available without any further studies.
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is the complete guide to get started with SEO & digital marketing.
Course Curriculum of the SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction
Module 02: General Tips & Tricks Series
- How to register your company
- How to see Email Sender's Company and Logo in Your Gmail
- How to Generate sitemap of a website
- How to protect a website from Spam on WordPress
- Quick way to identify whether the website is Mobile optimized
- How to identify registration data of website
- How to identify duplicate content from the web
- How to create google alerts
- How to find the age of the domain
- How to check if the website server is down
- How to create text notes that will self destruct after being read
- How to send google search information to your friends
- How to find the web host of any website
- Discover new sites that are similar to what you like already
- How to easily highlight the important parts of a web page
- How to share your email online without worrying about spam
- How to get compute level answers without searching
- The easiest way to set up email reminders
- How to find the original URL that's hiding behind a short URL
- How to corrupt a file you shared online
- How to create a throwaway email
- How to check if your email account has been compromised
Module 03: SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- How to register a website on Google search console
- How to Optimize your website homepage
- How to add a sitemap on google search
- How to shortlist targeted keyword list in google keyword planner
- How to set international targeting on google search
- How to remove a URL from google search engine
- How to identify competitors keyword
- How to leverage top sites to get on google search results
- Discover powerful data analytics to measure SEO performance
- How to do keyword research
- How to write perfect title tags for search engines
- How to optimize heading tags, external and internal links
- What are backlinks & how to get them
- How to write a perfect Meta description
- How to enhance speed & performance of your website
Module 04: YouTube
- Youtube account setup
- Account optimization
- How to create & setup Youtube channel banner
- Youtube channel tags, thumbnails & custom thumbnails
- Analyze Youtube keyword research
- Youtube SEO techniques
- What are Youtube cards & how does it work
- How to optimize comments & reply to them in bulk
- How to grow your channel with competitor Analysis
- How to manage multiple YouTube accounts
- A simple yet powerful trick to increase your subscribers list
- Youtube Paid Advertising
- How to monetize your YouTube channel
Module 05: Google Adwords
- What are Google Ads & how does it work
- Account setup
- Competitors analysis
- Campaign types & how to select the right campaign
- Bids & Budgets
- How to target the right audience
- Google Ads advance campaign settings
- Choosing the right keywords
- How to write ads that get more clicks
Module 06: Google Analytics
- How to install tracking code on your website
- How to add filters & remove internal traffic
- How to track paid campaigns
- How to look and analyze different segment data
- How to configure goals in google analytics
- How to link google Adwords account
- How to manage multiple analytics accounts
- How to remove spam traffic
Module 07: Email Marketing
- Email marketing tools set up ( Mailchimp and Gestresponse)
- How to install signup or popup forms on the website
- How to collect email address without a website
- How to create a 'Hook' to your signup forms
- Discover the psychology behind acquiring more leads
- Email marketing automation process
- Email analytics
Module 08: LinkedIn
- How to increase your connections in no time
- Secret of LinkedIn InMails
- Discover the best ways to use Linkedin Groups
- How to set up a company page on Linkedin
- How to increase traffic to your website using Linkedin blog
Module 09: Twitter
- Twitter Account setup
- Knowing Twitter features
- Following twitter accounts
- Twitter profile optimization
- How to get Twitter followers
- Posting first 5 tweets for engagement
- Leveraging Hashtags to increase your tweets visibility
- What are twitter polls & how do you use them
- A powerful trick to acquire customers on Twitter
- How to get followers to retweet your post
- How to embed a twitter button to your website or post
- Twitter analytics
Module 10: Facebook
- Set your Facebook page
- Facebook Icon, cover image & description
- How to get your first page likes
- Discover how to increase your page likes
- How to manage multiple Facebook page
- Facebook comments
- Leveraging Facebook groups
- Facebook Autoposting
- Run a competition
- Facebook Ads
- How to get best out of Facebook
- Facebook pixel & Re-marketing
Module 11: Instagram
- How to set up an Instagram business profile
- Set up Instagram bio & profile image
- Leveraging Instagram accounts
- A simple way to create free content on Instagram
- Secret of hashtags on Instagram
- Reposting Instagram App
- How to get genuine Instagram followers
- Discover how to grow your business through Instagram stories
- How to get your posts reposted on Instagram by influencers
Module 12: Mobile App
- A quick way to do App store marketing research
- How to discover the estimate size of your market
- Discover the best ways to promote your app
- App installs via Facebook Ads
- App installs via Google Ads
- How to make money from your app
- How to optimize your App store listing?
- Discover growth hacking techniques for App downloads
- Techniques to get to the top of App store ranking
Method of Assessment Of The SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed, and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is ideal for:
- People who want to become an SEO specialist or digital marketer
- People who want to learn SEO and digital marketing to improve their skillset
- Existing SEO specialists and Digital Marketers who want to polish their skill
- Job seekers and people who have recently finished school
- University or College student & graduates
- Office managers and Office Administrators
- Marketing assistants
- Business owners
- Digital marketing executives or Digital marketing analysts
- Business development managers and Marketing managers
- People who want to add value to their CV with an accredited qualification
The SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This SEO and Digital Marketing Diploma course will open up many career opportunities for you. A few of them are:
- Marketing Executives (average salary is £26,033/year in the UK)
- SEO Specialists (average salary is £22,925/year in the UK)
- Social Media Marketer (average salary is £16,044/year in the UK)
- Advertising and Sales Executive (average salary is £26,000/year in the UK)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long is this course?
Hi Sammy, Thanks for reaching out. The estimated course duration is 63 hours, however, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing. You can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, I am interested in this course. I live in Sweden, can I still sign up for the course? Can you send the hardcopy certificate to Sweden?
Dear Learner, Thank you for your inquiry. All of our courses are entirely online. You don’t need to attend any classes as you will be able to do your course from anywhere in the world. You are free to study the course at your own pace. We send the Hard copy certificate all over the world. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.