Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development career or want to develop more advanced skills in SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development? Then this SEND and Child Care course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident SEN teacher, child psychologist and child counsellor and help you to develop your expertise in SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development.
This bundle SEND and Child Care course has been designed with 6 CPD UK & IPHM accredited courses to provide the ultimate learning experience for our learners to further develop their expertise in their chosen field. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as an SEN teacher, child psychologist and child counsellor.
This Bundle Package Includes:
The following courses of the SEND and Child Care course will set you up with a solid foundation in the SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development industry and give you the essential skills you need to get succeed!
- SEN Teaching Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- ADHD - Study Skills Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Child Counselling Diploma Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Child Psychology Diploma Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Paediatric First Aid Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Child Psychology and Development at QLS Level 4 Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
This SEND and Child Care course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Why Choose This SEND and Child Care Course:
- 6 Courses Bundle in your desired field
- Boost your skills in SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) recognised accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
If you’re interested in working as an SEN teacher, child psychologist and child counsellor or want to learn more skills on SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development but unsure of where to start, then this SEND and Child Care course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident SEN teacher, child psychologist and child counsellor and develop more advanced skills.
The SEND and Child Care course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as an SEN teacher, child psychologist and child counsellor.
The SEND and Child Care courses bundle will help learners to fully-enhance their skill set in team leading and active monitoring. By combining these related courses, learners will be equipped with a wide range of desirable skills to fast track their career.
This comprehensive SEND and Child Care course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development. This SEND and Child Care course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
This SEND and Child Care course supports learners of all skill levels. Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced learner looking to brush up on your skills or a beginner wanting to start a new career or learn something new, our dedicated team of expert tutors are on hand to guide you through your learning every step of the way from enrolment to course completion.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This SEND and Child Care course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. These endorsed courses have been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
The SEND and Child Care is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as an SEN teacher, child psychologist and child counsellor, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We have divided the SEND and Child Care course into 6 user-friendly courses modules, covering all fundamental areas of SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive SEND and Child Care course includes the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching
- Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching
- How to become a special educational needs (SEN) teacher
Module 2: Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN
- SEND Code of Practice
- SEND Tribunal: If you’re asked to be a witness
Module 3: Understanding How Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning
- Understanding Underachievement
- General Causes of Underachievement in School
Module 4: Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Pupils with Special Educational Needs
- SEN teaching Strategies
- Classroom management strategies
Module 5: Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN
- Planning For Inclusion At The Whole-School Level
- Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN In The School Plan
Module 6: Developing A Whole-School Policy On Assessment
- Developing a Whole-School Policy on Assessment
- Selection and Use of Appropriate Test Instruments
Module 7: Inclusive Education for Students with Special Educational Needs
- Classroom Climate
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
Module 8: Leadership of Special Schools
- Characteristics of Highly Effective Leaders
- Pedagogical/Instructional Leadership
Module 9: National Minimum Standards for Residential Special Schools
- Statement of Principles and Practice
- Induction, transition and individual support
**ADHD - Study Skills**
Getting Things Started (What you'll Learn From This Course!)
Why ADHDers Learn Differently & How to Harness It (Plus a but of neuropsych!)
- Why Us ADHDers Learn Differently
How toTame the Last MInute Monster (The Cordrenaline Effect)
- Unit 3b – Mastering The Last Minute Effect.wmv
How to Learn Class Context to Ace Those Exams! (Plus some mindmapping action)
- The Super Student Method for Those Med School Grades (Only for super keeners)
How to Memorize for Class - The ADHD Way!
- Quick Mnemonics for Memorization
Building an ADHD-certified Accountability System - THAT DOESN"T SUCK!
- Building an ADHD-Certified Accountability System
Figure out Your Procrastination Type, Then Dance On Its Grave!
- Figure Out & Outsmart Your Procrastination Style
How to Start Anything Boring! (The 2 Part Break Method)
- How to Start Anything Boring! (The 2 Part Break Method)
**Diploma in Child Counselling at QLS Level 4**
- About the Course & the Instructor
- The Counselling Relationship
Psychology of Growth and Development
- Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships
- Introduction – Psychological Development
- Conflict and Stress
- Behavioural Therapies
- Grief and Bereavement
- Child Bullying and Child Abuse
**Child Psychology at QLS Level 4**
- About your tutor
- About the course
- What is ‘Child Psychology’?
- Where do Child Psychologists Work
- Why do we need to learn theories?
- Developmental Theories: What we are born with
Environmental & Socio-Cultural Factors in Development
- ‘Attachment’ factor in newborns
- Socio-Cultural Factors in Child’s Development
Family & Schooling Factors in Development
- The Role of Parenting in Child’s Development
- Relationship Breakdown in the Family
**Paediatric First Aid**
Principles & Role of a First Aider
- Three important Principles
- Responsibilities of a First Aider
First Aid Basics
- Things to be remembered
- CHECKLIST: WHAT SHOULD BE INSIDE YOUR FIRST-AID Kit
- Personal Protection Equipment
- The common causes of unconsciousness
- How to perform CPR on an infant
- The function of the defibrillator (AED)
- How does anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock occur
- How to identify anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock?
Asthma-Shortness of Breadth
- What causes an asthma attack?
- First aid for an asthma attack
Burns & Scalds
- Identify the various causes of burns
- Give first aid to burns/scalds
Cuts & Wounds, Bleeding & Shock
- Understand the different types of wounds
- Identify shock and treat accordingly
- Signs of choking
- Back thrust maneuver (Backslaps)
- Heimlich maneuver (Abdominal maneuver)
- What is diabetes?
- Symptoms of Paediatric Diabetes
Insect Bites & Rashes
- Common Type of Insect Bites
- Basic first aid for an insect bite
- Common childhood rashes
Eye Injury & Foreign Body
- Foreign particles (sand, dust, debris, objects)
- Foreign Body in the Nose & Ear
Head & Bone Injuries
- The different types of head injuries
- Signs and symptoms of a head injury
- What to do when bone injuries occur
- What is Near Drowning
- Symptoms of Near Drowning
- First-Aid for Near Drowning
- What are Poisons
- Symptoms of Poisoning
- What is a Seizure
- What needs to be done for Seizure
- During the Seizure
**Child Psychology and Development**
Babies from Birth to One Year
- About the Course and your Tutor
- The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies
- The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’
Stages and Sequences of Social and Emotional Development
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Development
- The Barriers to Achieving the ‘Milestones’
- The Importance of Unconditional Love
Language and Linguistic Skills Development
- Forms of communication
- What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain SEND and Child Care Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65, will be charged separately for each course.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the SEND and Child Care course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version and will be charged separately for each course, at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive SEND and Child Care course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of SEN teaching, child psychology, counselling & development.
This SEND and Child Care course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the SEND and Child Care course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this SEND and Child Care course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This SEND and Child Care course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.