Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Everyone deserves to be treated equally, especially students with special educational needs in schools. Yes, it may be difficult for teachers to keep up with those students and may require extra work, but no students should be ignored. Moreover, teachers face more challenges than parents as parents have to deal with their children only whereas teachers have to deal with a number of students and sometimes an entire classroom of students.
As mentioned above, yes, it will be difficult, but every teacher must make sure each students with special educational needs learn and get the same treatment as other. We are here to help the teachers too and in our SENCO & autism course, we covered all the required knowledge and skills a teacher needs to make their job easier and give high-quality education to their students.
Lastly, children are the country's future, and no one should be denied a brighter future. So let us help you to enhance your skills so that you can help students in every way possible!
This bundle includes the following courses:
- Course 01: SENCO - Special Educational Needs Coordination
- Course 02: Understanding Autism Level 3
Learning Outcomes of our Course:
- Acquire knowledge of SENCO and the policies involved
- Get a detailed overview of the roles and responsibilities of SENCO teachers
- Learn how to support and work with professionals and organisations beyond the school
- Gain all the skills needed for developing relationships with students and parents
- Explore the role of the future of SENCO and the current challenges
- Gain an acute understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and its diagnosis
- Become fully aware of the learning difficulties related to autism
- Get comprehensive knowledge of the cognitive approaches to autism
- Understand how to deal with autistic individuals and the considerations that have to be made
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive SENCO & Autism course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Enrol now in this SENCO & Autism course to excel!
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the course:
Course 01 - SENCO
- Module 1: Introduction to SEN Co-ordination
- Module 2: The SENCO Role in Policy and Practice
- Module 3: Roles and Responsibilities within whole School SEN Co-ordination
- Module 4: Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Module 5: The SENCO and the Senior Leadership Team
- Module 6: Supporting Colleagues and working with Professionals and Organisations beyond the School
- Module 7: Developing Relationships with Pupils and Parents
- Module 8: SENCO’s Role in Leading and Managing SEND Administration
- Module 9: Challenges and Opportunities
- Module 10: Developing Inclusive Practice and the Future SENCO Role
Course 02 - Autism
- Module 1: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Module 2: Learning Difficulties Related to Autism
- Module 3. Autism Diagnosis
- Module 4. Cognitive Approaches to Autism
- Module 5. Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Module 6. Other Considerations for Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Module 7. Engagement in Autism Awareness
How You will be Benefited from SENCO & Autism Bundle
All through this self-paced training, you will get engaging learning materials and acquire the necessary knowledge to work with various concepts to gain a competitive advantage in the employment market.
All of our courses included in this SENCO & Autism bundle are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your SENCO & Autism course, you will immediately be sent digital certificates for the bundle courses.
Who is this course for?
This self-paced course is suitable for anyone who:
- Is planning to become an SEN teacher or SEN teaching assistant
- Has a profession that requires knowledge of SENCO and Autism
- Wants to educate themselves about SENCO and Autism
There are no formal requirements for this bundle courses to be enrolled.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to take the steps towards starting a new career. Here are a few career options they can opt for:
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) teacher - £30,384 to £48,388 per annum
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) teaching Assistant - £14,000 to £23,000 per annum
- Early Years Teacher - £25,714 to £36,961 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.