The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
*** SEN Level 3 Advanced Diploma |** FREE Childcare Course**| Lifetime Access ***
*** Premium & Updated Study Materials Included ***
With around 14.9% of the total pupil population in England alone currently in need of special needs support in schools, there is a high demand for SEN Teacher in schools to help support students in their day-to-day learning activities. Enrolling on the SEN course from Teachers Training will help you acquire the professional skill set needed to excel in SEN teaching.
This professionally-created SEN Teaching Assistant course ensures a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement. Studying the SEN Teaching Assistant will help you explore the teaching strategies you need to provide support in the classroom and ensure your pupils actively engage with their learning activities.
Split over nine comprehensive modules, the SEN course explores every aspect of working as a SEN Teacher and ensuring that all the students with special needs in your class feel supported.
The SEN course has been specially designed to focus on the professional skills you need to work with children with special needs on a daily basis, and ensure they have a positive learning experience every day. The SEN course will also help you develop a strong relationship with your students and their parents, to provide a complete support system in school and at home.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the SEN course, you will learn the following skills:
- SEN - Leadership in teaching
- SEN - Effective classroom management
- SEN - Improved communication skills
- SEN - Planning and organisation skills
- SEN - How to provide a person-centred learning approach
- SEN - Assessing SEN pupils’ abilities
- SEN - Constructive feedback skills
Why Study SEN Course with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the SEN course:
- SEN - Access the SEN Course through our dedicated online learning platform
- SEN - 24/7 access to tutor support
- SEN - The SEN Course is packed with interactive course content
- SEN - Affordable prices and high-quality training
- SEN - Complete the SEN Course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- SEN - Flexible course deadlines with full access to the SEN Course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the SEN Course has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
Learn everything you need on the SEN Course to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made SEN Course from Teachers Training.
*** SEN Course ***
SEN - Module 1: Special Education Needs (SEN): An Overview
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Defining SEN
- SEN: SEN: SEN - SEN and Disability
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Special Education Provision
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Areas of SEN
SEN - Module 2: SEN Support
- SEN: SEN: SEN - What is SEN Support?
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Whole School Assessment and Tracking
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Identifying the Need
- SEN: SEN: SEN - The assess, Plan, Do, Review Cycle
SEN - Module 3: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- SEN: SEN: SEN - What is High Quality Teaching (HQT) for Pupils with SEN?
- SEN: SEN: SEN - HQT for Pupils with SEN
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Developing Relationships and Knowing Pupils Well
SEN - Module 4: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Inclusive Learning Environment
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Quality Feedback
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Focused Planning
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Engagement and Challenge
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Effective Questioning and Modelling
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Scaffolding Learning
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Developing Independence
SEN - Module 5: Communication and Interaction
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN)
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Classroom Strategies
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
SEN - Module 6: Cognition and Learning
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Classroom Strategies
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD)
SEN - Module 7: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Mental Health
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Whole School Strategies
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Classroom Strategies
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
SEN - Module 8: Sensory or Physical Needs
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Visual Impairment (VI)
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Hearing Impairment (HI)
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Physical Disability (PD)
SEN - Module 9: Working in Partnership
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Partnership with Parents
- SEN: SEN: SEN - The Role of the SENCO
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Working with Other SEN Professionals
Module 1: Understanding Child Development
- SEN: SEN: SEN - What is Child Development?
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Areas of Development
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Factors that Affect Child Growth and Development
Module 2: Caring for Children
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Why Care Matters so Much
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Children Need Touch
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Routines for Young Children
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Clothing
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Bedtime
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Sharing the Care with Children
Module 3: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Main Food Groups
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Why Food from Each Group is Important
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Making Up a Balanced Diet
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Healthy Meals for Children
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Food Allergies to Look For
Module 4: Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Daily Personal Hygiene
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Ill Health in Children Accident and Hazards
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Guidance for Health and Safety
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Safety Equipments and Features
Module 5: Child Protection
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Definitions
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Recognition
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Signs of Neglect
- SEN: SEN: SEN - Helping Children to Protect Themselves
Module 6: Play, Imagination and Creativity
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - What is Play?
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Why Play is Seen as Important?
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Play and Imagination
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Creativity
Module 7: Early Years Provision
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Statutory Services
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Health Services for Children
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Social Services for Children
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Education Services for Children
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Leisure Activity and Recreation Services
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Voluntary Services and Self-help Agencies
Module 8: Children with Special Needs
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - What are Special Needs?
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - What is Disability?
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Avoiding Stereotypes
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Use of Appropriate and Sensitive Terminology
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Special Education Needs
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Early Support Programme
- SEN: SEN: SEN: SEN - Caring for Children with Complex Needs
After completing all the modules in the SEN Course, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the SEN Course, students will qualify for a certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This SEN course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- SEN - SEN : Learn the skills needed to become a SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN - SEN : Parents of children with special educational needs
- SEN - SEN : Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- SEN - SEN : Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in education
The SEN Course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the SEN Course students must:
- SEN - SEN : Have a strong passion for learning
- SEN - SEN : Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- SEN - SEN : Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- SEN - SEN : Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the SEN Course straight away!
Enrol on the SEN course today and learn how to support children with special needs in the classroom. Opportunities in this field include:
- SEN - SEN : SEN Teacher
- SEN - SEN : SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN - SEN : Child Care Worker
- SEN - SEN : Childminders
- SEN - SEN : Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Jodie Sykes asked:
is there any pre requirements for enroling to this SEN course?? Wanna take this SEN course.
Good Morning, This is an online-based course, therefore, the learner needs to be at aged 16 or above to be able to do the course. Please note that no other specification is needed to enroll the course. Thank you and have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Isabella Garner asked:
Can I take this SEN course outside from the UK??
Good Morning, the learners can take this course anywhere in this world. All is required to do with this course is an internet connection. Thank you and have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Danielle Hammond asked:
Hello Is this SEN course CPD accredited?? How many points are there in this SEN course??
Good Morning, Most certainly this course is Accredited by the CPD awarding body. A learner will obtain 20 CPD points. Thank you and have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.