Add to basket or enquire
It is said that teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions. This implies how significant the roles of teachers or other relevant professions are.
At One Education, we respect the teaching profession and thus offer courses on a wide range of topics while ensuring that we provide the best possible learning environment & experience.
Welcome to our SEN Teaching Assistant - CPD Certified Course! We guarantee that you will not be disappointed after enrolling in this CPD Accredited course. One of the largest independent CPD accreditation institutes in the world, CPD Certification Service (CPD UK), has accredited this course. Since 1996, they have been pioneering CPD quality standards, and they have accredited this course, so you are guaranteed the highest quality.
- Get extensive knowledge about SEN and Disability, Special Education Provision and Areas of SEN
- Learn What is SEN Support?
- Learn The assess, Plan, Do, Review Cycle
- Know how to Developing Relationships and get to Know your Pupils Well
- Learn about Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN)
- Learn Classroom Strategies
- Learn about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Learn about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learn how to develop Partnership with Parents
- Gain knowledge about The Role of the SENCO
- Learn about Working with Other SEN Professionals and many more
After completing all the modules, you can take part in the exam to assess your knowledge of what you have learned throughout the course.
Following are some of the benefits you will enjoy in this course:
- You will get an endorsed certificate.
- You will get access to course materials for a year.
- You will be able to complete the course at your own pace.
- You can get support from experienced tutors on working days.
So, what is taking you so long? Enrol in the SEN Teaching Assistant - CPD CertifiedCourse today to kickstart your successful career.
More than 1.2 million children, or about 15% of all students in England have some kind of special educational need, SEN Teaching Assistant is one of the most in-demand professions.
Becoming a SEN Teaching Assistant is a great option for you if you want to help children with special needs and have a fulfiling career at the same time. In this SEN Teaching Assistant course, you will explore everything about the exciting world of SEN Teaching and all the responsibilities that come with it.
This course will give you complete and thorough training and will help kickstart your career as a SEN Teaching Assistant. Learn about SEN Teaching methodologies, the needs of the special child, how to provide SEN support and many more topics.
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The SEN Teaching Assistant - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our SEN Teaching Assistant - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.