Add to basket or enquire
Develop the confidence and competence in SEN teaching and teacher training to become an irreplaceable SEN teacher and teacher trainer with this ultimate bundle SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course!
What you’ll get:
This bundle package features the following courses, offering an incredible learning opportunity to enter the professional world and impress your potential employers with an extensive knowledge base and top-notch skills!
- SEN Teacher
- Teacher Training
This bundle SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course is perfect for beginners who are new to SEN teaching and teacher training and want to kickstart their career as well as those professionals who want to further climb the ladder of success and set themselves apart from other employees.
This extensive CPD certified SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a fully professional SEN teacher and teacher trainer and will give you all the practical knowledge & credentials that you need to excel in your new role.
If you are aspiring to start your career as an SEN teacher and teacher trainer or you just want to boost your knowledge and skills on SEN teaching and teacher training, but don’t know where to start, then this SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will set you up with the appropriate qualifications and expertise needed to take your professionalism to the next level.
This comprehensive SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will give you all the necessary skills and a valuable insight into SEN teaching and teacher training to boost your career towards senior positions and possibilities, by getting the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need from this SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course. There are always new skills to learn and new knowledge to accumulate when you work as an SEN teacher and teacher trainer, this SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will fully prepare you to embrace all of the essentials skills and knowledge in this field.
Whether you’re a beginner seeking to learn the basics of SEN teaching and teacher training or a professional wanting to stand out from the crowd with a unique skill set, you’ve come to the right place! It’s time to put your passion to work and lay the groundwork for a rewarding career by enrolling in this SEN Teacher With Teacher Training!
This bundle SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course aims to equip you with the industry-best knowledge, skills, and resources in your chosen field to put your career on the fast track to success. This bundle SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course features 2 CPD certified courses to transform you from an amateur into an expert SEN teacher and teacher trainer.
On successful completion of this comprehensive, accredited bundle SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of SEN Teacher and acquire exceptional practical skills with Teacher Training to excel as a successful SEN teacher and teacher trainer in the competitive industry. This bundle SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will enable you to apply your knowledge in real life and make a real difference.
What to Expect
You can expect this bundle course to:
- Set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed for acing the job
- Fully enhance your skillset, polishing your team leading and active monitoring skills
- Equip you with a full range of the necessary skills to propel your career
- Give you a competitive edge in the crowded marketplace
Enrol today and get started on your journey to improve your career prospects with an accredited certificate and the power of self-belief!
SEN Teacher With Teacher Training Course Certified by CPD
Why Learn with Us?
- We have taught and certified more than 50,000+ students and organisations worldwide
- We are committed to helping students start new careers or advance in their chosen career paths
- We have Award-winning Customer Support, and we’re proud of it
- We have partnered ourselves with some of the biggest accreditors in the world
- We believe in you. Your success is our success
The SEN Teacher With Teacher Training is one of our most popular training courses and is perfect for those individuals who want to start a new career path as an SEN teacher and teacher trainer, as well as established professionals who want to test their existing abilities and learn the latest techniques.
This comprehensive SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course has been divided into 2 interactive lessons. This makes for a more stimulating and comprehensive study of all the essential areas of SEN teaching and teacher training, which also means that learners will be able to absorb the knowledge in manageable and intuitive segments and retain the vital information without even realising it.
This fully inclusive SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course includes the following modules:
Learn how to increase your expertise in SEN teaching and teacher training by taking the following modules of this popular SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course. This SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course has been specially crafted to allow you to extend your knowledge base in this area and provide excellent groundwork for adapting your skillset and requirements in your chosen job role.
Module 1: Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching
- Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching
- How to become a special educational needs (SEN) teacher
- Entry requirements
- Responsibilities of a SEN Teacher
Module 2: Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN
- SEND Code of Practice
- Learn How the SEND Tribunal, Disagreement Resolution and Mediation Work
- Disagreement Resolution
- Mediation Services
- SEND Tribunal: If you’re asked to be a witness
- Learn about the Local Offer
- Get an Idea about the OfSTED Frameworks relevant to your school or work setting
- Learn about the new funding models for SEN
- Get an understanding of the policy and legislative context for health and social care, including safeguarding and the health and well-being agenda
Module 3: Understanding How Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning
- Understanding Underachievement
- Signs of Underachievement
- Knowing When School Underachievement Is a Problem
- General Causes of Underachievement in School
- Categories of SEN
Module 4: Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Pupils with Special Educational Needs
- SEN Teaching Strategies
- SEN Learning strategies
- Strategies to Support a Student with a Cognitive Impairment
- Classroom management strategies
- Strategies for Transfer of Learning
Module 5: Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN
- Promoting the Inclusive School
- The Benefits of Inclusion
- Planning For Inclusion At The Whole-School Level
- Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN
- Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN In The School Plan
Module 6: Developing A Whole-School Policy On Assessment
- The Purposes of Assessment
- Methods of Assessment
- Developing a Whole-School Policy on Assessment
- Selection and Use of Appropriate Test Instruments
Module 7: Inclusive Education for Students with Special Educational Needs
- Classroom Climate
- Support for Learning
- Teaching for Inclusion
- Students’ Involvement in Identifying Learning Targets and In Self-Assessment
- Learning Style
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
Module 8: Leadership of Special Schools
- Characteristics of Highly Effective Leaders
- What Is Leadership?
- Pedagogical/Instructional Leadership
- Styles of Leadership
- General Principles For Good Leaders
Module 9: National Minimum Standards for Residential Special Schools
- Statement of Principles and Practice
- Induction, transition and individual support
- Health and wellbeing
- Contact with parents/carers
- Residential accommodation
- Safety of students
- Fire precautions and drills
- Provision and preparation of food and drinks
- Personal possessions
- Leadership and management
- Securing student’s views
Module 10: Role and Functions of the Board of Management
- Role and Functions of the Board of Management
- Boards of management and school policies
- Boards of management and parents
- Boards of management and the Department of Education
- The SEN Support Team
- The principal and the management of delegated functions
- Mainstream Teachers
- The Resource Teacher
- Year Heads and Class Tutors
- Students with SEN
This following module of the SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will give the exact set of skills and information base that you’ll need to succeed in your chosen career path of SEN teaching and teacher training.
Welcome to Lecture
- Introduction and Welcome
Captivate Your Students
- Connect With Your Students
- Show Confidence
- Convince With Your Voice
- Keep Their Attention
Stay in Control
- Control the Pace
- Handle Questions
Make it Enjoyable
- Make it Enjoyable
- Minimize Distractions
- Close to Applause
On completion of the SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course, you will be awarded a recognised certificate from Knowledge Door to evidence your new skill and accomplishment, as well as your knowledge and skill set. The certification is available in PDF format and will be charged separately for individual courses, at the cost of £12, or a hard copy can be sent via post at the cost of £35.
Who is this course for?
SEN Teacher With Teacher Training Course Certified by CPD
This comprehensive SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve their skills and move on to more challenging roles in this sector. Completion of the SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will prove your learning potential and provide the impetus to boost their career into whatever direction they choose but gaining an up-to-date perspective of everything involving SEN teaching and teacher training.
The SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will provide both established professionals and relative newcomers to SEN teaching and teacher training with some real advantages, earning impressive accreditation and acquiring skills which will make any candidate’s CV stand out in a crowded marketplace.
This SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course is suitable for:
- Dedicated learners who are interested in working as an SEN teacher and teacher trainer in an esteemed company
- Ambitious SEN teacher and teacher trainer who want to have advanced skills under their belt but don’t know where to start
SEN Teacher With Teacher Training Course Certified by CPD
There is no previous experience or specific entry requirements needed to enrol into this SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course, any student from any background, and of any age, can enrol into this SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course and learn at their own pace.
As long as you are seventeen years old, have a basic knowledge of the SEN teaching and teacher training and are relatively comfortable with rudimentary IT skills, you will be eligible to enrol into this SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course.
This SEN Teacher With Teacher Training course will bring you new opportunities and new possibilities in an ever-changing job market. Gain the latest techniques, theories, knowledge and confidence that you’ll need to procure the dream job you’ve been looking for. To achieve all this and to gather more valuable credits on your CV, this course could be a critical part of your future.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.