The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Understand what is required to work with SEN students in the classroom and develop the skills and knowledge needed to boost your Teaching Assistant skill set with the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants online training course. Enrich your CV and enrol on this course now!
The SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course has been expertly designed to provide Teaching Assistants with the additional skills and specialist knowledge needed to provide professional support to SEN students in the classroom. Learn from our team of experts and develop your SENCO skills with the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course.
Through the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course, you will discover how to provide top-quality care to the children in your classroom, and how to support the additional needs to pupils with special needs. Discover a range of person-centred support techniques to help individual SEN pupils reach their full potential, achieve their learning goals, and gain the confidence they need to be successful in later life. Discover the key elements of the SEN code of practise and understand the best ways to apply SEN teaching methodologies in the real world with the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course, you will learn the following skills:
- Leadership in teaching
- Successful classroom management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent levels of planning and organisation skills
- How to support SEN children in the classroom to meet their individual needs
- Person-centred learning support techniques
- How to assess SEN pupils’ abilities
- Providing constructive feedback to SEN students
Why Study SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course:
- Access the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants, students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants from Teachers Training.
***SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants***
Module 01: Supporting Pupils with Special Needs Part 01
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Module 02: Supporting Pupils with Special Needs Part 02
- Developmental Coordination Disorders/Dyspraxia
- Down’s Syndrome
- Fears and Phobias
- Hearing Impairments
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self-mutilation and Self-harm
- Sexually Inappropriate Behaviour
- Speech Difficulties
- Visual Impairments
After completing all the modules in the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of special education needs
- Develop a better understanding of child psychology
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to improve their career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to provide teaching and child care to children with special needs
The SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the SEN Support Training for Teaching Assistants course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to work with children with special needs. Opportunities in this field include:
- SEN Teacher
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Child Care Worker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What SEN stands for?
Dear Mahnoor, Special Educational Needs (SEN).This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Scott Harvey asked:
Is the PDF Certificate of this SEN Support Training Course completely free??
Dear Scott, Yes, you will obtain a free PDF Certificate after completing the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Scott Harvey asked:
Hello What's the procedure to take this SEN Support Training Course?
Dear Scott, Please go the course page and click on the 'Add to basket' button and then click on the 'Review basket and checkout' button in order to purchase the course. The course is open to all with no formal entry requirements. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.