Learners will look at the self evaluation model and explore how to evaluate objectively. They will learn how to set targets for their personal development and how to source learning opportunities. They will look at implementing change effectively and how to review their progress. This course also touches on the OfSTED Self Evaluation Form. This course is generally intended for learners working in nursery settings.
- Learners will learn about the ways in which reflective practice can help them
- Learners will learn the skills and attributes needed to reflect on practice and self-evaluate effectively
- Learners will learn that self-evaluation is a continuous process of review and improvement
Advantages of this course:
- Throughout our lives we often gloss over our short-comings and mistakes, pretending that they never happened. Self-evaluation, literally to evaluate ourselves, is essential so that we can learn and develop our skills, understanding, empathy and practice.
- This course introduces reflective practice as a tool for self-evaluation; suggesting the required skills and attitudes for effective self-evaluation
- Self-evaluation is a tool to be used in a continuous process of review and improvement, and is an invaluable skill to learn.
- Additional activities encourage the learner to reflect on the learning.
- There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
Who is this course for?
Our courses are ideal for anybody interested in the subject.
A computer and an internet connection
- Enhance your employment opportunities
- Show you are up-to-date with the requirements of your job
- Contribute to your CV
- Lead to further education
- Demonstrate your commitment and value within your organisation
- Prepare you for promotion
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.