Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Security Management Diploma is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of security theory and its main principles, for those looking to kickstart a career in this field or take their existing career to the next level. It includes a range of case studies that give an insight into different scenarios regarding security management, to equip learners with practical knowledge that can be applied in a real-life context.
Through this course, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the role of the security specialist, security management policies and procedures, and laws and regulations surrounding security management. It covers different the different aspects of security, including cyber security and travel security, with step-by-step training in how to conduct a security risk assessment, detect cyber threats and perform a security audit.
On successful course completion, learners will have an excellent understanding of the different areas of modern security management, with the certification and core skills required to progress in their field to a supervisory role or management position.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the role of a security specialist
- Discuss the principles of security and the basic tasks of security management
- Identify the difference between a company and corporate security
- Know the steps of conducting a security risk assessment and security audit
- Understand the functions of physical security protection
- Detect threats to security and carry out a security investigation
- Improve cyber security and understand the characteristics and types of fraud
- Comply with the law and regulations surrounding security management
- List the key principles of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation
Key Features of Security Management Diploma
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- CPD accredited, quality training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced laptop/tablet/smartphone-friendly learning
- 24/7 Learning support and assistance
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- 5 CPD Points (Accredited by CPD)
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Module 01: Introduction to Security Management
In module one, we will explore the concept of security, taking a look at the security of individuals and groups. It also covers a range of security management issues, with an overview of the role of a security specialist.
Module 02: Organisational Security Management
In module two, we will learn about the basic security management organisation structure, deepening our knowledge of organisation principles and the changing role of modern security.
Module 03: Security Risk Analysis and Risk Reduction
In module three, we will be trained in how to conduct a security risk assessment and perform a security audit step-by-step. It also provides essential information on executive and employee protection, and the use of close protection.
Module 04: Physical and Information Security Protection
In module four, we will explore the use of information security and the functions of physical security protection. It covers key topics such as safeguards, locks and key systems, and response to risk.
Module 05: Business Resilience and Crisis Management
In module five, we will learn about the functions of business resilience and crisis management, as well as the role of the crisis management specialist and resilience specialist.
Module 06: Cyber Security and Fraud Prevention
In module six, we will broaden our understanding of cyber security and fraud protection, taking a look at the characteristics of fraud and fraud prevention strategies.
Module 07: Security Investigations and Threat Awareness
In module seven, we will deepen our knowledge of security investigations and threat awareness. It covers how to detect threats in modern business and evidence collection.
Module 08: Laws and Regulations
In module eight, we will complete the course by exploring the laws and regulations surrounding security management, taking an in-depth look at the principles of the Data Protection Act and The General Data Protection Regulation.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive security management training course is ideal for those who wish to work in security or take their career in this field to the next level. This includes:
- Security Manager
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Officer
- Senior Security Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.