From local business to international consulting opportunities, security management is one of the fastest growing fields now. The safety and security Managers are responsible for managing and coordinating the activities to create a safe and secure environment for clients and employees and establish and enforces security policies and procedures.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Security Management Diploma is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Security Management Diploma:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Security Management Diploma course is an attempt to equip you with the opportunity to study various aspects of security from access control, implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms to counter crime. A variety of topics covered in this course, including executive protection and recovery, trade secret protection, background investigations, surveillance, IT security, and cyber-security.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to analyse and implement effective security countermeasures and procedures to safeguard proprietary information, trade secrets, organisational human resources, and leaders.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Security Management Diploma
- The Basics Of Security Management
- Security Management Planning And Implementing
- How to Build a Security Management Team
- The Role And Responsibilities of a Security Officer
- Security Management Governance
- Organizational Security Models
- Understanding Risk, Threat, And Vulnerability
- Information Risk Management
- Different Types of Crimes
- Understanding What Burglaries Are
- Definition and Dangers of Hijacking
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace
- Child abuse: Identification, Reporting, and Prevention
- Sexual Violence: Prevention Strategies
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Security Management Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.