Diploma In Secretary & PA
Those working in a secretarial or PA role will often be promoted once they have sufficient experience, so it’s a good way to get your foot in the door of your chosen industry. We provide a course which will give you practical knowledge and training in the fundamentals of secretarial and PA work (U.S.A Standards). Understand the roles in more depth, and learn all of the skills needed. You will be trained in word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and other relevant software. As well as this, you’ll understand the relevant office and admin tasks and will be able to deliver excellent customer service.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service.
- In this course, you’ll learn receptionist and telephone skills.
- This course, will teach you how to produce standard documents.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- This course will teach you about reports, letters and CV writing.
- Having this course, you will become masters of data management and record keeping.
- On completion of this course, you will gain the knowledge in appointment booking and interview arranging.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain best management skills and you can be the motivator of your employees.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Module 01 : Job Functions and Description Of a Secretary and PA
Module 02 : Diary Management
Module 03 : Business Reports and Letter Writing
Module 04 : E-mails Writing Tips
Module 05 : Handling Confidential Documents
Module 06 : Successful Meeting Minutes
Module 07 : Note Taking
Module 08 : Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing
Module 09 : Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews
Module 10 : Delivering Postal Mail
Module 11 : Dictating
Module 12 : Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills
Module 13 : Organising a Meeting
Module 14 : Bookkeeping
Module 15 : Invoicing/petty Cash
Module 16 : Document Proofreading
Module 17 : QuickBooks For Payroll Management
Module 18 : Tips For Speed Reading
Module 19 : Creating an Effective CV And Cover Letter
Module 20 : Time Management
Module 21 : Motivating Employees
Module 22 : Typing Speed Development
Module 23 : Microsoft Word
Module 24 : Microsoft Excel
Module 25 : Microsoft PowerPoint
Module 26 : Microsoft Outlook
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Secretary & PA Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Web content writers & Bloggers
- Technical, business & Report writers
- This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Office Admin, Office Manager, Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
please i want to appy what is the procedureAnswer:
Kindly purchase the course from Reed and you will receive the online access within 48 hours.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is CPD?Answer:
Dear Vivian, Thank you for the query. CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. It refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge, and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I see the course is valid for 365 days. If I had to work through the course full time, how long do you estimate it would take?Answer:
Dear Terri, Thank you for your query. Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription. Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. We give you access to world-class learning led by IAP. Regards, Student support teamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.