The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This SEO Online Training course provides candidates with the relevant techniques and tools they require to give their website the highest rankings in Search Engines.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will be able to effectively optimise their websites for Search Engines e.g. Google, using proven and valid techniques.
This online course includes the following objectives:
- Be able to enhance your website search engine ranking and performance.
- Be able to use the Best Practices with your SEO web design and campaigns.
How Search Engines work
- Site Indexing
- Spiders and bots
- Google’s PageRank technology
- Reciprocal Linking
Creating Accessible and Valid code
- Why Accessibility and Search Rankings work together
- Creating valid HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Validating your code
- Creating Accessible navigation
- Allowing graceful degradation of pages
- Link Checking
Identifying Effective Keywords
- How many keywords are ideal
- Useful tools to identify effective keywords
- Why some keywords are better than others
- Analysing keyword Density
- Popularity and frequency of keyword usage
Placing your keywords strategically
- The essential locations for keyword placement and distribution
- History and effectiveness of Meta tags
- Placing keywords in the head and body sections
- Key words in specific attributes
- Keywords on incoming links
- Global vs local navigation
- Using hierarchical navigation
- Inline Linking
- Site Maps
- External Sites
- Establishing relevant reciprocal linking
- Effective inbound links
- Linking to other sites
- Keyword Density Checkers
- Keyword suggestions
- Site submission tools
- Submitting your site to the major search engines
- Google Webmasters’ tools
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in learning the basics of SEO and how to use it when trying to get your website ranking at the top of Google.
- Basic knowledge of HTML will be beneficial, but not essential.
This will enhance any current or future career around SEO
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.