Improve your skills in SEO and Digital Marketing at the same time with two best selling courses for the price of one.
Gain the digital marketing, IT, social media and data analysis skills employers look for with our accredited Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Level 3 and Digital Marketing Diploma Level 3 courses, bundled together here for one unbeatable price. You will gain practical skills in SEO, social media marketing, and digital media expertise.
Study our complementary SEO and digital marketing courses in your own time through our innovative online learning platform. Our experienced instructors will provide expert support and insight into the skills you need to advance your career.
Qualify at a fraction of the time and a greatly reduced price with our bundled accredited courses for only £27. Our accessible courses offer quality training at affordable prices, and will qualify you for an independently-accredited professional certification.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
*Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training*
SEO for Business Expansion
- What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engines That Use SEO
- Using SEO In Website Text
- Using SEO For Google Ads
- Using SEO For Article Marketing
- Using SEO In Press Releases
- Using Longtail Keywords
- Using Google To Discover The Best Keywords
- SEO For Video Ads
- SEO In Photos
- Blogging With SEO Marketing
- Using A SEO Company
- Introduction to SEO
- Improve Engagement to Improve Rankings
- Make Your Existing Pages Longer
- Focus on YouTube SEO
- Improve Site Speed
- Focus on Topics Instead of Keywords
- Build Backlinks
- Reporting and Analytics
- Technical Optimization
- Local SEO and Listings
- Guest posting
- Effective Seo Tools
Keyword Analysis Techniques
- Preliminary Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Assessment
- Keywords in SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Off-Page SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- And much more................
*Digital Marketing Diploma Level 3*
- Sales and Marketing
- How Internet Marketing Works
- How To Make Money With Internet Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- What is Traffic?
- Traffic vs. Relevance
- Article Marketing
- Best SEO Practice
- Blogs – WordPress
- Blogs – WordPress II
- Email Marketing I
- Email Marketing II
- What Are Niche Website?
- The Role Of Visualization In Education
- Identify Your Best Platform Or Software
- Select A Web Host
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Using Email Marketing Software
- Building Email Lists by Quantity
- Introduction to Facebook
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- What is Instagram?
- Instagram for Business
- Instagram & Community
- Offerings from Google
- Privacy Settings
- How to Create an Account
- And much more...........
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Both our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Level 3 and Digital Marketing Diploma Level 3 accredited courses are aimed at anyone wishing to start working in these industries or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Completing this bundle of courses could help advance your career in SEO or digital marketing, with the specific skills and knowledge necessary to attain social media manager, online PR, or other digital marketing roles. You could also apply your transferable skills to professional roles in IT or web design and development.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.