How do you maximise return on investment on your product? The Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) course is will teach learners how to optimise total cost of ownership. Learners will become familiar working in an agile environment with the emphasis placed on the desired product outcome. This can be determined by understanding product requirements. The course will help learners understand tools and techniques to deliver the requirements to the development team. Learners will develop real-world techniques to implement in the workplace.
- Learn how to plan product development with focus on high value features
- Use scrum to conduct meetings to determine the before, during and after
- Learn to write stories to articulate the who, what and how
- Learn how to implement the right features at the correct time
- Learn how to respond to changing market conditions
- Module 01: Course Introduction – VO
- Module 02: Introduction to Scrum
- Module 03: Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 04: Planning
- Module 05: Quality, Change and Risk
- Module 06: Sprints – VO
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Scrum Product OwnJer Certified (SPOC) course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC).
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at product management professionals.
- Product managers and business analysts.
- Product owners and sponsors.
- People working in business management
- Production operation managers
- Individuals working in IT oriented environments
- Individuals with some knowledge of project management
- No formal pre-requisites but learners can read the scrum guide
- IT Manager – £38,366 per annum
- Product Manager – £36,211 per annum
- Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,819 per annum
- Project Leader – £39,501 per annum
- Business Analyst – £35,543 per annum
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.