Add to basket or enquire
The Product Owner provides the concept for a project and has to convey this vision to the rest of the Scrum team. In addition, they must be able to communicate with important stakeholders and maintain a product backlog which is responsive to requirements.
Our Scrum Product Owner Online Course provides the knowledge and skills learners need to effectively perform the role of Scrum Product Owner in a Scrum team.
The Scrum Product Owner Online Training Course will prepare delegates for the exam, which is included in this course. During this course students will learn about using Agile software development methodology for self-organisation and how to manage a product backlog. They gain an understanding of the product, the product benefit, the customer experience, design thinking and collaboration. The Scrum Product Owner Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allowing them to take their exams when they feel ready.
The course should take about 16 hours to complete, but you will have 90 days' access from the time you log in.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Scrum Product Owner and Product Ownership
- Principles, Definitions, and Terminology of Scrum
- Product Owner Roles, Objectives, Backlog Items, Vision, and Roadmap
- Scrum Framework, Traditional Roles and Teamwork, Development Team Roles
- Third Party Contractual Relationships
- Scrum Meeting and Scrum Boards Overview
- Project Scope
- Sprints, Increments, and Releases
- Product Business Model and Market Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Scrum Master Roles
- The Sprint Backlog and the Sprint Retrospective
- Requirements Techniques
- Velocity Progress Tracking and Forecasting
- Release Management and Planning Estimating
- Kano Analysis
- Progress Tracking and Burn Down Charts
- The Product Vision and Backlog
- The Daily Scrum Meeting and the Sprint Review Meeting
- Acceptance Criteria and Testing
- User Stories
- Multiple and Distributed Scrum Teams
- MoSCoW method
Is this course accredited?
The Scrum Product Owner Online Training Course is accredited by The Knowledge Academy.
Does this course include exams?
This Scrum Product Owner Online Training Course includes the exam.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Scrum Product Owner Online Training Exam is multiple choice.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
Before enrolling onto the Scrum Product Owner Online Training Course, delegates must have an understanding of Scrum and agile approaches.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
If you purchase the course online, you will receive you welcome pack immediately after making the payment. If you purchase the course through one of our learning advisors on call, your account will be set up within one business working day.
How long do I have access to the materials for?
You will have access to the materials for 90 days from the day of booking.
Who provides this course?
We provide all of our courses, which are created by our dedicated in-house online training team.
What support do you offer?
Our customer service department is available 24 hours a day, answering questions and offering support around the clock
What is online training?
Online training, also known as computer-based training (CBT), eLearning and distance learning is a form of training that takes place solely on the internet, using audio, video and graphics.
- 24/7 access for 90 Days to the online training course enabling you to study anytime, anywhere.
- Interactive and engaging online training modules designed based on time tested methodologies for effective learning.
- Easy to use online interface with navigation videos and tools to assist you in every step of your learning experience.
The Scrum Product Owner Exam has the following structure:
- Multiple Choice
- Open Book
- Based on Scrum Product Owner Knowledge
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for anybody with an understanding of Scrum principles who like to learn how fulfil the role of Product Owner.
You should have some understanding of Scrum principles before attending.