In this course, you will be able to learn a complete, concise, and confident overview of advanced scrum techniques. Whether you are a SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I take scrum to the next level”, this is definitely the best class for you. By taking this course today, you will be able to build the confidence in using advanced scrum techniques in software and program development and increase your productivity!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it is the number 1 way to complete projects or programs (programmes) on time while delivering value for any business or user.
Whether you are a SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I take scrum to the next level”, this is definitely the class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of advanced scrum techniques- Including how to run multiple scrum teams, how to explain, coach and influence others to use scrum and how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Scrum of scrums program management/ coordination techniques – I give you a complete overview of scrum of scrums as used in the business workplace without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of advanced scrum techniques such as its origin and how it progresses to more advanced methods such as how to run multiple scrum teams, how to explain, coach and influence others to use scrum and how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps.
Advanced Scrum Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - INTRODUCTION
- Welcome To Scrum Advanced Training – Take Agile Scrum To The Next Level
- Scrum – Introduction And Recap
Topic 2 - HOW I BECAME A SCRUM MASTER: The exact steps I took to become a Scrum Master
- Learning Objectives
- Step 1. Get Knowledge Of Another Methodology
- Step 2. Get Scrum Project Experience And Reassess Your Values
- Step 3. Become A Certified Scrum Master
- Step 4. Put Your Certification Into Practice
- Step 5. Get A Voluntary Leadership Role
- Step 6. Get A Scrum Master Role
- Step 7. Stick To The Rules
Topic 3 - EXPLAIN and INFLUENCE: Teach others using these 72 Reasons Why Scrum Works
- Learning Objectives
- Introduction: Explain And Influence With 72 Reasons Why Scrum Works
- How To Explain Why Agile Principles Work
- How To Explain Why The Scrum Master Role Works
- How To Explain Why The Product Owner Role Works
- How To Explain Why The Development Team Role Works
- How To Explain Why Product Backlogs Work
- How To Explain Why The Definition Of Done Works
- How To Explain Why Sprint Planning Works
- How To Explain Why The Sprint Works
- How To Explain Why The Daily Scrum Works
- How To Explain Why Burn-Down Charts Work
- How To Explain Why Product Backlog Grooming Works
- How To Explain Why Sprint Review Works
- How To Explain Why The Sprint Retrospective Works
Topic 4 - PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES: Learn how to co-ordinate multiple projects
- Learning Objectives
- Introduction – Scrum Of Scrums
- The Challenge – Scaling Scrum
- What is Scrum of Scrums?
- Agenda And Time-boxing
- Scrum Of Scrum Meeting Types
- Who Hosts And Who To Invite (Or Not To)
- Lessons From Industry
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning advanced Scrum techniques.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.