Add to basket or enquire
This School Receptionist Skills Training course will provide the first step on the ladder to becoming a qualified School Receptionist.
We offer this course for the individuals who are genuinely interested in working in school receptions. The aim of this course is to explain various responsibilities of a school receptionist such as student registration, keeping records, scheduling, guest check-in and check-out, assisting parents with questions regarding pupils and schools, arranging parents meeting, provide information to students, etc. to make your day to day tasks manageable.
In addition to all of that, you'll be instructed to maintain and keep confidential information for all school records, including academic transcripts, payroll processing, teachers' classroom assignments, and many more.
Highlights of the School Receptionist Skills Training:
- Determine more about the roles and responsibilities and become a skilled school receptionist.
- Be familiar with proper phone etiquette and develop strong interpersonal skills.
- Perform daily tasks such as managing documents, scheduling meetings, and facilitating communication between teachers, families and other staff.
- Be skilled enough to provide secretarial support in addition to reception duties.
- Improve your organisational skills and schedule your time appropriately.
- Learn to converse authoritatively on a variety of topics, including rules and disciplinary measures of school.
- Create reports and file records of school operations.
- Develop a tough personality to work with difficult people.
- Gain a solid understanding of safeguarding children and students in educational settings.
This School Receptionist Skills Training course is designed with the following modules:
Introduction to School Receptionists
- Module 1: Who Are School Receptionists?
Improve Your Communication Skills
- Module 2: Overcoming Obstacles
- Module 3: Determining Your Goals
- Module 4: Five Questions of Effective Communication
- Module 5: Develop Self-Confidence to Communicate Effectively
- Module 6: The Art of Small Talk
- Module 7: Don’t Be Afraid of the Presentation
- Module 8: Communicating Through Letter Writing
- Module 9: Fitting All the Pieces Together
- Module 10: Telephone Skills
Improve Organizational Skills
- Module 11: Remove the Clutter
- Module 12: Prioritize Workload
- Module 13: Scheduling Your Time
- Module 14: To Do Lists
- Module 15: Paper and Paperless Storage
- Module 16: Organizing Your Inbox
Improve Other Relevant Skills & Knowledge
- Module 17: Appearance
- Module 18: Working with Difficult People
- Module 19: Safeguarding Children and Students
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This best ever School Receptionist Skills Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then School Receptionist Skills Training is for you.
This School Receptionist Skills Training course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this School Receptionist Skills Training course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire School Receptionistskills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review