Add to basket or enquire
School administrators at the primary, middle, and high school levels include principals, assistant principals, and other professionals who are responsible for performing various operating in schools.
A school administrator is involved in nearly all aspects of the school's operation. He/she plays an integral role in ensuring schools function smoothly.
This School Administrator Training course demonstrates a range of topics including how to help teachers structure the curricula for their classes, overseeing the school's budget, arrange meetings with teachers and parents to help keep students' behaviour under control, implementing adequate rules and procedures for pupils, and many more.
Highlights of the School Administrator Training:
- Explore what you can expect as a School Administrator.
- Grasp the roles and responsibilities of School Administrators.
- Know different types of schools in the UK and how schools work in the UK.
- Gain a holistic understanding of creating a school culture, and adequately maintaining the school culture.
- Discover ways to overcome the barriers, handle conflicts, and develop a growth mindset.
- Understand every aspect of Safeguarding Children and Students in educational settings.
- Get a detailed overview of all the essential skills required to become a school administrator and succeed in the long run.
Why Choose this School Administrator Training Course:
- This best ever School Administrator Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then School Administrator Training is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive School Administrator Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the School Administrator Training course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the skills.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This School Administrator Training is designed with the following modules:
School Administrator Training
Module-1: Introduction to School Administration
- Guiding Principles
- Learning Experiences
- Requirements and Common Tasks of a School Administrator
- Basic Communication Skills of Administrator
Module-2: Types of Schools in the UK
- Faith schools
- Free schools
- City technology colleges
- State boarding schools
- Private schools
Module-3: Workplace Development
- Developing the School’s Curriculum
- Enhancing Students’ Learning
- Strategies to Develop Schools and Teachers
- Strategies for Handling Complaints
Module-4: Creating and Maintaining a School Culture
- Monitoring the School’s Admission, Attendance, Dropout and Transfer
- Managing Staff through the Transition
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Parent involvement
Module-5: Educational Administration and Management
- Counselling and Guidance Services
- School Social Work services for Secondary Schools
Module-6: Safeguarding Students
- What is the role of School Staff in Safeguarding Children
- How to Interact with and Respond to Children
Module-7: Child Development
- Child Care Legislation
Module-8: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students
- Student Suicide Cases
- Drug Taking and Trafficking
- Problems Related to Sexuality
Module-9: Managing School Premises.
- Toilet and Washing Facilities
- Medical Accommodation
- Health, Safety and Welfare
Module-10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator
- Fire Safety
- Safety Measures
Module-11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
- Time Management Tips
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Being Proactive
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this School Administrator Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certificate attesting to your knowledge.
This School Administrator Training is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire School Administrator skills that are necessary.
- In general, you can expect a starting salary of around £18,000 to £26,000.
- With experience, you could earn between £27,000 and £40,000.
- At the managerial level, your salary may reach well in excess of £50,000.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Pooja Narain asked:
There is only 1 exam comprising of all the modules or there are separate tests for separate modules? Also the exams will be online?
Dear Pooja, Thank you for contacting us. At the end of the course, you will have a mock exam and the final exam. The entire exam will be held online. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How soon after butying do you have to take the course?
Dear Kay, Thanks for contacting us. Once you purchase the course, you will have one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Hope it helps. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
The exams we can give online from home only or we have to go to some centre?
Dear Mathur, Thank you for contacting us. At the end of the course, you will have a mock exam and the final exam. The entire exam will be held online. Therefore, you can take the exam at a convenient time from home or elsewhere. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.