Add to basket or enquire
Do you want your career to be more attractive and accomplished? Do you want to do your job more gracefully? If you want to enhance your knowledge more skillfully then this school administrator training course is the right course to be enrolled in.
School administration involves the management of all school operations, from creating a safe learning environment to managing the school budget. School administrators are the professionals who, as a whole, carry out these different administrative tasks that keep a school running smoothly. In elementary, middle, and high schools, school administration is typically led by a principal and, depending on the school, may also include assistant principals, instructional coordinators, athletic directors, and other support staff. School administrators could also be superintendents.
Taking this school administrator training course will enable you to —
- Provide with up-to-date knowledge and become more competent in the school administration field
- Monitor school admission, attendance, dropout & transfer.
- Develop school curriculum & strategies.
- Understand different" behavioural issues"
- Support children with Autism.
- Manage hygiene in the school area.
- Show excellence in time management.
- Become more organised in your professional life
- Ensure a safe and productive environment for all.
- Add to your income level & increase your professional value
"Apex learning" offers you this School administrator training course online to meet all those demands. Whether you are a professional or an enthusiastic learner this course covers all the essentials to make your performance outstanding in your arena!
This 11-in-1 bundle course includes following premium courses and continuously improve your competencies as an individual and professional —
- Course 01: School Administrator Training
- Course 02: Level 4- Office Management
- Course 03: Teach the Teachers Level 3
- Course 04: Lesson Planning for Teaching
- Course 05: Remote Teaching Online
- Course 06: Childcare Level 3
- Course 07: Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Course 08: Play Therapy
- Course 09: Understanding Autism Awareness and Diagnosis Level 2
- Course 10: Paediatric First Aid for Teachers
- Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
So enrol in the school administrator training course now to accelerate your chosen career.
Benefits you’ll get from choosing Apex Learning for this School Administrator Training:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
This School Administrator's curriculum has been designed by School Administrator experts with years of School Administrator experience behind them. The School Administrator course is extremely dynamic and well-paced to help you understand School Administrator with ease. You'll discover how to master the School Administrator skill while exploring relevant and essential topics.
School Administrator Course 01: School Administrator Training
- Module 01: Introduction to School Administration
- Module 02: Types of Schools In The UK
- Module 03: Workplace Development
- Module 04: Creating and Maintaining a School Culture
- Module 05: Educational Administration and Management
- Module 06: Safeguarding Students
- Module 07: Child Development
- Module 08: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students
- Module 09: Managing School Premises
- Module 10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator
- Module 11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
School Administrator Course 02: Level 4- Office Management
- Module 01: Introduction to Office Administration
- Module 02: Skills of an Effective Administrator
- Module 03: Mail Services and Shipping
- Module 04: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Module 05: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Module 06: Business Writing Skills
- Module 07: Time Management
- Module 08: Stress Management
- Module 09: Business Telephone Skills
- Module 10: Communication Skills
- Module 11: Conflict Management
- Module 12:Business Etiquette
- Module 13: Microsoft Office Skills
School Administrator Course 03: Teach the Teachers Level 3
- Working with the School and Its Policies
- High-Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Communication and Interaction
- Cognition and Learning
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Sensory or Physical Needs
- Introduction to EYFS
- Importance of Early Years in Development
- EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Promoting Learning and Development
School Administrator Course 04: Lesson Planning for Teaching
- An Introduction to Planning and Teaching
- Planning and Preparation in Teaching
- Structure and Format
- Objectives and Learning Aims
- Assessment and Evaluation
School Administrator Course 05: Remote Teaching Online
- Introduction to Remote Teaching
- Remote Teaching Strategies
- Remote Teaching Tools
- Remote Teaching Methods
- Instructional Strategies & Final Tips
School Administrator School Administrator Course 06: Childcare Level 3
- Understanding Child Development
- Caring for Children
- Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Child Protection
- Play, Imagination and Creativity
- Early Years Provision
- Children with Special Needs
School Administrator Course 07: Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Laws and Guidance
- Social and Emotional Development
- Personality and Intellectual Development of Children
- Child Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Risks and Risk Assessment
- Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
- Things to Do after Referral
- Safeguarding Trafficked Children
- Infant Mental Health and Early Attachment
- Assessing Needs and Providing Early Help
School Administrator Course 08: Play Therapy
- What is Play Therapy
- Advantages and Outcomes of Play Therapy
- Different Models and Approaches of Play Therapy
- The Play Settings: Therapist, Abused Child and Materials
- Typical Issues in Play Therapy
- Play Therapy for Sexually and Emotionally Abused Children
- Play Therapy for Children Who Are Homeless
- Play Interventions for Disaster Mental Health
- Case Studies and Recent Trends in Play Therapy
School Administrator Course 09: Understanding Autism Awareness and Diagnosis Level 2
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Learning Difficulties Related to Autism
- Autism Diagnosis
- Cognitive Approaches to Autism
- Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Other Considerations for Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Engagement in Autism Awareness
School Administrator Course 10: Paediatric First Aid for Teachers
- Introduction to Paediatric First Aid
- Assessment and Assistance
- Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents
- First Aid for Acute Medical Conditions
- Call for an Emergency
School Administrator Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Introduction to COVID-19
- Understanding of Covid-19 as a Pandemic and How It Is Related to Zoonotic Diseases Like SARS and MERS
- The Strike of Pandemic Around the World and Great Britain
- Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
Who is this course for?
Our School Administrator course is a great place to start if you're looking to start a new career in School Administrator and acquire relevant competencies. In addition, this School Administrator program is for anyone interested in gaining in-demand School Administrator proficiency to help launch a career as a School Administrator personnel or improve their business aptitude. All through this self-paced School Administrator training, you will get engaging School Administrator learning materials and acquire the necessary knowledge to work with various concepts to gain a competitive advantage in the employment market.
Our School Administrator course is your path that might lead to a rewarding career in School Administrator. You will gain in-demand mastery in this School Administrator program. The School Administrator course requires no prior degree or experience. Train for a prosperous career in the fast-growing sector of School Administrator at your own pace, on your smart gadget, and without the hassle of prerequisites.
The School administrator training course will boost your career and show the pathway to reach good positions, such as — School administrator, Teacher; School principal, Assistant/vice-principal, Private etc. Also —
- In general, you can expect a starting salary of around £18,000-£26,000
- With experience, it would raise between £27,000 -£40,000
- At the managerial level, you can earn around £50,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.