The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Master your teaching skills today with The Teacher Trainings’ Teaching English Level 3 Diploma Bundle containing 7 high-quality premium courses and complete assessment. Reach the zenith of your abilities and showcase your complete mastery in teaching with a FREE printed TQUK endorsed certificate. Save £1775 today and avail this amazing bundle of teaching goodness just for £115. No hidden fees and empty promises, we guarantee.
This Teaching English Level 3 Diploma Bundle includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching English
- TQUK Endorsed Certificate
- 7 Additional CPD Courses:
- Coaching & Mentoring Masterclass
- Career Development of a Teaching Assistant
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Educational Psychologist
- Fire Safety Awareness for Teaching Assistants
- Workplace First Aid Training for Teaching Assistants
- SEN Teaching Methodologies for Teaching Assistants
This Teaching English Level 3 Diploma Bundlewill provide you with an excellent foundation of the knowledge and skill set needed to build a career as an English teacher. The course will guide you through the role of a Teacher and equip you with all the right strategies and skills to teach English effectively.
Starting from the basics, this Teaching English Level 3 Diploma Bundle will guide you how to teach pronunciation, basic sentences, key verbs, conditionals, adjectives, frequently used vocabulary, common requests, questions and greetings.
Through practical and theoretical training, you will be introduced to a range of English teaching methodologies and models that have influenced modern teaching practices, including learning how to use digital tools for creating dynamic and engaging lessons. All of these lessons of this Teaching English Level 3 Diploma Bundle have been designed in such a way that anyone with no prior knowledge on them can easily dive into them. Get qualified in no time and kickstart your career.
This course is endorsed by TQUK an Ofqual-regulated pioneering awarding organisation in the UK, which enables you to showcase your qualification as a recognised professional achievement. This course is also CPD accredited with 80 CPD points to signify your professional development in the respective field/sector.
Why Choose Teachers Training
Some of our website features are:
- This is a dedicated website for teaching
- 24/7 tutor support
- Interactive Content
- Affordable price
- Courses accredited by the UK's top awarding bodies
- 100% online
- Flexible deadline
**Level 3 Diploma in Teaching English**
- Zero conditional
- First conditional
- Demonstrative Pronoun and Adjective
- Exploring Adjectives
- Making offers and suggestions
- Making a request
- Expressing Time
- Phrasal Verbs
- Say and tell
- Adverbs of quantity
- Prepositions of place
- Prepositions of movement
- Verbs of the senses
- Have got
- Compound nouns
- Comparative and superlative adjectives
- Comparisons of equality
- Kinds of Adverbs
- So or such
- Question tags
- Present perfect with since, for and just
- Ever and how long
- American and British English
- Past habit
- Recap of the Past Perfect
- Future Tense
- Past Tense
- Present Tense
Assessment and Certification
To successfully complete the course you must have to attend the MCQ assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
After successfully passing the exam, you will be eligible to claim a recognised certificate endorsed by TQUK without any cost. Your certificate will be issued by TQUK – an Ofqual regulated awarding body that makes you stand out in the global marketplace.
Who is this course for?
This Teaching English Level 3 Diploma Bundle is for anyone who:
- Wants to enter a teaching profession
- Wants to teach English
- Just started a teaching role and wants to get better
- Wants to get better at teaching English
- Wants to add a qualification to their name
- To teach the future generation and build them up
- To gain leadership, presentation, and other valuable skill
No formal entry requirements. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Over the age of 16
Knowing proper English & how to teach English will open up a whole lot of opportunities for you, here are just a few -
- English Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- ESL Teacher
- English Teacher in other countries/ Teaching Abroad
- Private Tutor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.